As soon as I take it I have severe diarreah and stomach cramps. I can't take one more day of this!

Annie T. | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/30/2021
Condition: Chronic Difficulty having a Bowel Movement

Don't let the bad reviews scare you. I take half a pill every other day and within 2 hours have full evacuation and total relief! The pills are crumbly so I use a pill splitter. I had major bloating the first couple times I took it but never any pain or nausea. Dont trust a fart though! Lol. I stay home for a few hours after I take the pill just incase if I do have a few trips to bathroom but usually I am empty after one or two quick trips. Trulance has given me relief after many years of pain and struggling. Give it a chance guys. Most people side effects go away or greatly reduce after a week or two. I finally have my life back!! Give it a try!

Unhappy | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/27/2020
Condition: Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation

I do not feel it being very effective. It creates explosive diarrhea within an hour or so of taking it and abdominal bloating too. I usually have to use miralax with it as well. Then Iâ??m still feeling bloated after that and often uncomfortable overnight. ð??

Henry | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/3/2020
Condition: Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation

First time use gave me over 6 hours of explosive diarrhea.

Frustrated | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2020
Condition: Chronic Difficulty having a Bowel Movement

Gave me deadly Diarrhea with horrible dehydration. 1 of the most horrible laxatives I have ever taken.

gray1 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient