Developed Rosacea after having Covid. Coincidence?! Derm gave me RX for Rhofade. Have deductible so it was $ 500! It made my face worse with more redness and feeling sunburned and eruption of acne. Used for 2 weeks. I have now discontinued it to see if I at least get back to baseline.

Jean | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/12/2022

My rosacea cleared quickly and stayed away while I was using Rho Fade

Vicky C | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/9/2022

Brandon | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/2/2022
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I used Mirvaso before and had terrible rebound flushing, I haven't had any with Rhofade. If anything it might have permanently helped with the redness, at least a little.

Fel | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/17/2021
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I've struggled with rosacea for a long time. I always put it on the back burner as it was mild, then it got worse. My derm put me on Rhofade and I am SO THANKFUL! It's easy to use and extremely effective. I do understand everyone is different, but I'm sad to see a fair amount of negative reviews. I will say I do not use this product daily. For those using, I would recommend a slow start. Try a couple times a week and just on the bad areas. The dosage recommendation is a pea size of cream. A little goes a very long way. Talk to your doctor of course! I have nothing but great things to say about this medication! Read More Read Less

Aurora823 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2021

I recently went to the dermatologist and was diagnosed with mild/moderate rosacea. The dermatologist prescribed me Rhofade - the beginning of all my problems. The first few days I used Rhofade my skin looked nice and much less pink red. By the 3rd day I noticed in the evening my cheeks felt really hot. I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see my face more red than it had ever been before. But the next morning I stupidly put the cream on again. By that evening my face was bright red again. By then I was looking at reviews online and was extremely upset. Why did my dermatologist not mention rebound redness was a possibility and how intense it could be?! At that point I stopped using it but I’ve been suffering with frequent flushing and redness for a week now. It is slowly getting better but my skin still looks so stressed and feels hot. At my worst it felt like I had a chemical peel, sunburn and fever all at the same time. STAY FAR AWAY FROM RHOFADE! It is not worth it! I hope I get back to my baseline soon.Read More Read Less

LoveRhofade | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/10/2019
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I tried a number of topical treatments from my dermotologist such as Mirvaso, Desonide Lotion, Finacea and Metronidazole cream before trying Rhofade. This one did the trick. It is amazing. I had terribly hot red skin that would show up after around noon during the day. One application of Rhofade in the morning after my shower moisturizes and keeps the rosecea redness away from ever appearing ALL DAY. It was a miracle. It is just very expensive but well worth it.

sr840910 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/18/2018

Be EXTREMELY careful with this medicine. I had minor redness of the face after taking accutane for 6 months. My doctor gave me Rhofade all nonshalantly. I began to use it once a day everyday for a few months. Well slowly I realized it was actually making my face more red. When I would not put it on, my face would be bright red, making me look ten times worse. I have completely stopped taking it now for about a month and my face is still very red. My doctor prescribed me doxycycline to help get rid of the redness but it is not working good. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would rather take a pill instead of a topical at this point. I tried propranolol but it made me dizzy and light headed. Please, anything would help I am desperate!Read More Read Less

Irishgirl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/26/2017

Derm switched me from years of Noritate, with no issues, to Rhofade I guess because newer/better. I have used it for three weeks and my face is the WORST it has ever been. Extremely red, lots of tiny whiteheads, tons of raised red areas that are sore and thickened/shiny (so make up will not stick to it, like a sunburn). I stopped using this yesterday. Everyone is individual but I would not recommend this drug.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/27/2017

Hi everyone, Just started using Rhofade a few days ago and it has controlled the redness like 95% throughout the whole day. I'm so impressed, but I've been itching like crazy on my chin area and to the left and right of chin. I've read the reviews from others and people have said they feel like a tingling feeling. So far i haven't felt that, just the itching. Has anyone else had this side effect and does it go away with time? I can't believe this product has worked so well only to have this annoying side effect. Advice anyone??? It seems like once you find something that works there's always a negative.Read More Read Less

alr | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/26/2017

I had a HORRIBLE reaction after using the for a couple months. Terrible swelling of my eyelids, even though I didn't put it near my eyes. Red, itchy, rough patches all over my face.

Edward6 | 35-44 | Male | Patient
8/15/2017

Worked at first then caused terrible redness and acne