I have taken synjardy xr for over a year with zero side affects and with 60 pound weight loss. My a1c is down to 5.9/6.2

I wish my doctor had never put me on the mess. I have had to spend so much money with doctor visits, trips to the pharmacy and just missing work. No wonder it is free for a year. I am in the worst shape I had ever been in. I have the worst infection and I can't tell you how many sleepless nights I have had. BEWARE DO NOT TAKE THE SYNJARDY MEDS OF ANY KIND.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/14/2021

It worked while i was on it, but now that I'm off it I can't get my A1c below 9

Brzygl | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/16/2020

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
8/31/2019
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

This medication needs to be discontinued snd outlawed. It will make you miserable. 99.9% worse than diabetes symptoms before taking synjardy. Must be crested by the devil himself.

Natures girl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient