Being a first go round trial patient. The initial shock was infusion site inflammation. My main issue thereafter was the dreaded diarrhea. So for the initial 2 infusion and the following 6 month infusion. My situation has been maintained by what I lovingly called " monkey juice "

Wingshot23 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/18/2022
Condition: Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis

it does slow down progression (for me anyways) but I have progressed to where i cant work memory issues, mood swings and fatigue, balance issues falls it works well for about about 5 weeks most side effects I have had is anger issues (irritable easy)and insomnia

Pik | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/4/2019
Condition: primary progressive multiple sclerosis

1st dose 2/2017 lasted 3months,2nd dose 2months,3rd dose 5wks. Lost my job,walk with a cane, balance&pain worse. 2/2019 was4th does, done nothing at all! I can barely walk,heavy legs&back. It's not for progressives. Ocrevus ruined me.

President56 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/26/2018

dyan | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/18/2017

I have just started treatment with Ocrevus, but the next day after treatment feel better and my psoriasis has improved very quickly with inflammation going down in areas affected by psoriasis.