Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tymlos subcutaneous.

1-4 of 4
    9/28/2019 5:23:07 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The drug is very easy to use. I have only been using it for 4 months, so do not know if it is effective. My biggest complaint is that it causes rapid heart rate and exhaustion. I tried taking before bed, but my heart beats very hard and I get ringing in my ears. I feel bad for the rest of the day after the shot, so morning is out. Iâ??ve decided around 6:00 pm is the best time, although ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2019 4:10:23 AM

Reviewer: Kat Meow, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had NO side effects. I inject myself before bed, so if there are side effects, I don't notice them. This is the easiest self-injectable I have ever used!

4/26/2019 2:54:57 PM

Reviewer: Dawg, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
    This drug causes an extreme reaction in my 89 year old mother. Severe pain in her jaw and arms, flushing and heat in the face, dizziness for an hour or more after the shot. She has always had low BP but now even that is unpredictable and can be seriously high on any given day.

1/27/2019 7:38:50 PM

Reviewer: Marcus, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I can only give myself a shot every other day because it raises my heart rate. It also makes me feel bad every day I have to give myself a shot.

1-4 of 4

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day