Have Psoriasis plaque on elbows and lower legs for over 20 years. First biological i have tried. Just had third injection so now at 13 week. Completely cleared. Still see slight scaring on my lower legs but fading. No known side effects.

Kim1 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2020
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

2 weeks into my first injection; seeing some very slight improvement. Some plaques have stopped “re-plaquing” , others have not changed. I seem to be itching more than usual though. Scalp plaques are starting to lift which is difficult to deal with. Side effects are very minimal, minor nausea and slight joint pain. Looking forward to more improvements with the 2nd injection.

None | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/25/2019
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

Substantial mental side effects including paranoia and anxiety. Not a listed side effect, but effects stopped once loading dose cleared my system. Chose not to go for second dose.

jdclueless | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2018
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I was on Stelara for over 7 years and my Dr though Tremfya would help with the area's in my hair line that have not gone away. One shot and I was in agony! I developed migraine headache the next day that lasted for over 3 weeks. So this drug is not for me! Back on Stelara next visit.

sfaye5183 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/25/2018
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I experienced severe thigh muscle pain during the short 2 months I was on this biologic that stopped as soon as I changed to a different med. I have been on Enbrel, Humira, cosentyx, tremfya then taltz. The muscle pain was intolerable and it hurt to walk.

mrgeech | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/4/2018