My mother have taken the generic nerlynx from bonhoa.com for 10th day. She is going back to the Imodium every 6 hrs. Within the first 8 hours my stomach was cramping, diarrhea and nauseous. After the 3 day of diarrhea more than 15 times a day, her oncologist increased the Imodium to every 2 hours. She is still tired but have high hopes in continuing for the full 12 months.

Connie | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/2/2019
Condition: HER2 Positive Breast Cancer

Could only take 4 daily to ruff on my stomach. I don't have a gallbladder and bad acid reflux this drug was harder on me than my big chemo treatments. I took it for 10 months kept getting worse instead of better with diareah. Kept getting weaker been off of it since May 1st of this year maybe will start feeling better soon.

Paloma Barona | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
11/7/2018