breathing was great for 4/5 weeks, then it was like everyday i was coming done with the flu (but never did) this has been going on for 4 weeks and i have been off the medicine for 2 weeks- still tired,lethargy every muscle and joint in body hurts- no fever

LauraR | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/28/2021
Condition: Controller Medication for Asthma

I was prescribed Trelegy after Symbicort wasn't helping. This was all after Covid Double Pneumonia

Barb | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/16/2021
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

Trelegy has been life changing for me, I could actually get things done, I could run up a flight of stairs, unfortunately I started suffering from inflammation of my sinuses, at first I thought it was allergies, I did nasal washes, 2 prescription sprays, 4 different allergy medication with zero change, started researching and unfortunately discovered that sinus inflammation is a side effect, I could not breath through my nose at all, I am heartbroken because it gave me my life back but I can not deal with not being able to breath through my nose at all, it wasnâ??t a mild stuffiness it was full on could not get air in or out of my nose, it affected my sleep, the way I sounded, and of course my sense of smell and taste. Was nice while it lasted.Read More Read Less

Barbara | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/16/2021

joanie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/11/2021

I feel I can do more taking this, but after my first week, experiencing chest pain. So guess this is another inhaler I can't use. Others made my AFIB start. I'm very disappointed because it works so well. Anyone else having chest pain? Is it serious, should I stop using it?

Merle | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/24/2021
Condition: Controller Medication for Asthma

am a 74 year old who has been on inhaler for 2 years. Althou I had a marked imrovemt in breathing I developed Glaucoma. Had to have laser for narrow openings and I am told I may need laser again. Pressure behind eye has jumped and I must be watched for glaucoma. Take your eye health seriously while on this drug.

Tempedan | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/5/2020
Condition: Prevention of Bronchospasm with Chronic Bronchitis

5 years with no dental cavities. After using Trelegy according to instructions for just over SIX MONTHS I have just been diagnosed with EIGHT cavities costing ~$2000 to repair! After breathing the powder I always rinse THREE times. My dentist has recommended BRUSHING after use as well now that we see these side effects! I'm also finding the drug less effective after six months and now need to use Rescue Inhaler at least once per day which I did not need at all after starting on Trelegy.

TRUMP 2020 More than Ever | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2020
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

Been on Advair & Spiriva for over 10 years (COPD). Doc said there were better med's out there and had me try a sample pack of Trelegy. Noticed the difference in about a hour. Not breathing as hard when doing things, less chest tightness. Use it once a day is good too.

Tassy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I just started Trelegy 2 weeks ago. So far there has been a dramatic improvement of my breathing and oxygen levels. I am shocked I have not needed my rescue inhaler at all during this time period.

earsatyeo | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/3/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

recently started taking Trelegy after failed attempts with other medicines,many others. I know this medicine is not supposed to work quickly but it seems to open my airway up within 15-30 minutes.I am keeping a diary of how I am feeling and reacting to TRELEGY ELIPTA,I will post further comments after more use and effects from it,good or bad,but so far alls great.

Carrie Harris | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/1/2019
Condition: Prevention of Bronchospasms with Emphysema

I have been on a nebulizer combination for about a year and was introduced to trilogy 14 days ago it is absolutely amazing and my insurance will cover it if your doctor is able to give this to you as a patient with COPD and emphysema asking because it is absolutely wonderful I have not been able to breathe like this in over 20 years!

Carrie Harris | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/1/2019

Mrs H | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I haven�t been using Trelegy for even a week and have found it wonderful! I had been using Spireva for about 2 years with little relief of my COPD. I had resigned myself to being able to do less and less with each passing day. Now I can climb a flight of stairs without needing to sit down immediately. I walked the mall! I hope this continues so I can stop being breathless and exhausted all the time.

Mrs H | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2019

debbie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/29/2019

Nelson2019 | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/20/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I have only been using Trelegy for about a month but it has been life changing for me. I used to wake up every morning wheezing so bad that I had to have a breathing treatment immediately and also throughout the day after some activities such as grocery shopping and carrying all the groceries in the house. I used Trelegy immediately after picking up my prescription and have not had to use my nebulizer or Albuterol inhaler at all since then. I was afraid to travel very far from home because of the number of times I had to use my nebulizer each day. Now I am comfortable going wherever I want and doing whatever I want! I do have to monitor my blood glucose level more frequently because I am diabetic but my levels have been relatively stable so far.Read More Read Less

G Cain | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/15/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

Had been taking Spiriva, tried Trelegy and could not believe the improvements it made to my breathing. My recovery time after exertion is much improved, I cut my oxygen back to 2L from 4L, very happy with this product.

Rosemary | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/22/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

Works wonders ! Way better then taking Advair and Spiriva , I donâ??t get short of breath at all with Trelegy !

NotTooHappyWithTrelegy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/13/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I've been on Anoro for 2 years and switched to Trelegy. Noticed more problems with breathing for first week, then developed severe respiratory infection which resolved after a week on steroids and antibiotics. Finished the month with Trelegy then switched back to Anoro. Anoro provides better symptom relief for me.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/15/2018
Condition: Prevention of Bronchospasms with Emphysema

From the very first dose I could feel something happening I could breath!I have just walked my first mile and could be the poster child for this drug,nothing was working for me I had just ordered a wheelchair and now feel like I can live .

pfg1645 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient