This medicine worked better and faster than other meds and cost sooooooo much less. It was awsome...

Joy Ben | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/25/2021
Condition: Herpes Simplex Infection of Skin & Mucous Membranes

It's a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Herpes virus cured a week ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Kham but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Kham then contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. I agreed with him. I took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 5 days to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes Negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: [email protected] OR call, add him on Whatsapp +2348159922297 You can also check his Blog at https://drkhamcaregiver.blogspot.com/

Trinidad Jamaal | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2021
Condition: Chickenpox

I was diagnosed with herpes 1&2 and have been dealing with the virus for over 3 years, I recently got the cure with natural treatment. I read a testimony online about how he cure other people of their illness with herbal roots and herbs and I contacted him and gave him a try, after one month I got rid of herpes virus after drinking dr excel natural medicine, I will like to advice the world that natural herbs is the best way to cure this mess called herpes. I shared my experience with other patients who are suffering from herpes virus to get contact with excel, his email address.. [email protected] or Call him on +1 (859) 429 1007....his website https://excelherbalcure.com

Shirley | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/21/2021

God bless Dr.Excel for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Shirley from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications but  wasn't satisfied I needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES I saw  comments about Dr Excel how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later I tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Excel truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email [email protected] or call him on +1 (859) 429 1007 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email [email protected]  visit his website to know more https://excelherbalcure.com

brutus | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/29/2011
Condition: Cold Sore

This medicine costs over $400.00 Do you think I got the wrong medicine is your comment was it was so inexpensive?

MB | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient