Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xhance nasal.

8/21/2019 1:10:58 AM

Reviewer: Ginger, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have suffered with nasal polyps for years, have had surgery twice, but they always grow back. Began using xhance spray 1year ago, and I feel like Iâ??ve been healed! I can smell for the first time in years, have no nasal allergy symptoms, and can breathe when I sleep. Couldnâ??t be more satisfied!

8/9/2019 5:46:04 PM

Reviewer: verity, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Although my ENT would like me to use Xhance and the sample he provided one week ago is having some minimal effectiveness, I could never afford the $400 per month price tag and will be discontinuing when the sample runs out. Healthcare in America.

5/23/2019 1:07:45 PM

Reviewer: Debra, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Xhance feels like reducing swelling in my sinuses but I am getting serious migraines I have only used it twice and each time have got serious migraines so I wont be able to continue. So disappointed I really wanted this to work well back to drawing board for me.

4/26/2019 2:38:22 PM

Reviewer: Thankful (Patient)

Comment:
    Like the other reviewers that had success with this, I too tried everything for nasal polyps. I had surgery years ago to get rid of them, but they returned. After two years of trying with saline solution washes (netti pot) and Flonase, Xhance coupled with allergy medicine has done the trick. I can finally smell and taste, and I can breathe through my nose. I was afraid I would have to surgery agai ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2019 11:30:14 AM

Reviewer: JW, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    After three nasal polyp surgeries, my Allergist and ENT physicians finally prescribed this medication to me. Since I have been using Xhance regularly, I have not had any allergic symptoms and my sense of smell has been prevalent, which I am excited about. I have to use two sprays, twice a day in addition to sinus rinses and my quality of life has improved significantly. With Spring coming up in ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day