GCranfill | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/16/2021
Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus

I was very nervous about starting this medication due to some reviews I've read on other websites. I started Ozempic this week due to Metformin no longer working for me. The shot itself was painless other than a little tenderness after the medicine went in. I don't have much of an appetite but I don't have the cramping or diarrhea that others are experiencing. My sugar has already come down some and it's nice not having to take two big horse pills a day, just one shot a week is awesome. So far this medicine has been a win win for me!Read More Read Less

drug study1 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/27/2019

in study for weight loss using this drug. Lots of side effects: nausea, gas, heartburn. You feel full most of time, less appetite, uncomfortable if you eat to much or to greasy. But I lost 20 pounds in 5 months.