I was soooooo sick for the first 10 weeks, to the point where I almost went to the ER. I've been taking the medicine for about 2 weeks now and I honestly feel like a whole new person!! I'm finally able to enjoy being pregnant, thank you Bonjesta!

MS2020 | 25-34 | Female | Patient
8/14/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy

I had horrible nausea and vomiting. It was to the point I almost went to the er. I am pregnant with twins which is twice the hormones and everything else. Bonjesta is the only thing that worked for me!!! Also. It helped me sleep through the night!

Vickybass45 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/29/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy

My doctor gave me samples of the medication at my 12 week appointment due to me having extreme nausea. I started the medication at 12 weeks exactly and my baby heart stopped at 12 weeks exactly left my doctors appointment with my babies bpm at 169 started the medication that night,went back to the doctor at my 24 week appointment they told me my baby heart stopped at 12 weeks.

123456 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2018
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy

Does not even compare with Zofran for nausea and vomiting control

HartTess | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2018

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/7/2018

I am using Bonjesta for morning sickness and it's worked wonders! I finally don't feel nauseous all day long. I take one each night at bedtime and I feel good all through the following day.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2018

I was nauseous 24/7 so I asked my doctor for A prescription for nausea as long as it didn’t harm The baby doctor said it was safe to use I thought I give it a try I’ve only taken it 2 days and I’m happy with the results .