I am 49 y/o and have suffered w/ this problem for 30 yrs. Aciphex is the ONLY drug that has worked for me. Very expensive. My insurance co. has just raised my deductible, but there isn't anything close to this product. I love it and have suggested to friends to talk to thier doctor about getting them on Aciphex also.

Terrible name. I'm glad to hear it works for many, but I wish they found a better name then one that sounds like special effects for your rear. "A** F/X". Not the best. Everyone that watches this commercial that I know has noticed this, especially if it's on in the background and they hear the name. Oh well, as long as it works it can be called anything.

Twinsmom | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/7/2018
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

My doctors have prescribed all the other drugs for me but this is the only one that has worked for me. I've taken it for more than 10 years and its been great.

dingowez | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/17/2016
Condition: Medication Treatment for Healing Gastroesophageal Reflux

Aciphex (20) has been great at controlling my GERD and healing inflammation which caused trouble swallowing food. I used to take Nexium (40) for over 3 years which began to affect me adversely (frequent BM) and cognitive decline. I was switched over to Rx of Pepcid and later Zantac, neither of which helped long term. Finally had an endoscopy that showed inflammation and weakening sphincter. Doc gave me 20 mg Aciphex - Within a week of taking it, I was a new man! I have been taking it for about 6 months. Long(er) term, I'm not sure how it will work out.

RAISOR60 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/2/2015
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus
Maxine Hanson | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/26/2015
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I have taken this for years. It has always stopped my acid. The last prescription made by new company does not touch my acid pain! It is supposed to be name brand, which I have always paid for, but it acts more like a generic I've tried before with no effect on acid. I am wondering if this is name brand at all. Has anyone else had this happen? I just don't know what to do because I am in so much pain! Help!

NA | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/11/2015
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

Joint aches, dry eyes, severe uncontrolled heartburn. Heart irregularities