Well, I'm not pregnant, I lost 12 pounds, my skin looks so much better, increased sex drive, and lighter periods. Seriously, the best bc I've ever been on.

i started birth control when i was 15 it was supposed to help my cramps. at 16 i ended up with numerous blood clots in my legs lungs and in my arms, my family and was told to come and say goodbye to me because i only had a ten percent chance to live. thankfully i mad it but being 16 and hearing this is probably the end of your life was so hard.

Rsings | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/17/2020

I went on this pill in the months leading up to my wedding, because my husband and I were abstaining from sex until our wedding night. This pill took away my sex drive, made me extremely dry when this has NEVER been a problem for me, and made me so anxious and depressed. Iâ??m only 24 and the symptoms of low sex drive and dryness have really been a hit to my self esteem and been horrible to cope with, knowing that before the pill everything was normal and I was craving sex. Additionally, my first SIX MONTHS of taking this pill, I experienced spotting every day of the month. It was to the point where my doctor was concerned I may have a polyp in my uterus- only to check everything out and realize that my spotting was caused by Apri. I stayed on this pill because it was too close to my wedding to take the risk of switching, and somehow the spotting stopped and hasnâ??t been a problem since. But all the other negative symptoms have stuck around, and itâ??s very discouraging. I am looking to change my prescription or go to a new form of birth control completely. This has NOT been worth all the trouble. But, Iâ??m not pregnant, so it does work.

Britt523 | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2019

I�ve only been taking this for about a month and half, but.... I�ve gained weight like crazy I�m talking 10 pounds weight gain. On the positive Side of this.. I usually have very heavy periods. I bleed a lot during the first 3 days and my period will last a whole week. But since taking this my period was almost non existent. I mean I still had cramps but they did not last as long and the bleeding was very light. Also it only lasted like 3 days this time which was great for me. I would recommend this for women who have heavy periods and who also want to gain some weight because trust me it�s coming if you take this.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/18/2019

Ive been on it for about a year and a half. I have been gaining SO much weight because of it. My sex drive is nearly gone and the mood swings are ridiculous. Worked good for keeping me from getting pregnant, but the sode effects are just now NOT worth it.

Lisa | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/25/2019

NO SEX DRIVE, thinning hair, weight gain, headaches and I am prescribed to take it continuously as I have endometriosis and avoid my period altogether. The spotting is ridiculous, a level of which I have note experienced on other birth control options.

Meg | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/18/2019

Apri worked for not getting pregnant but overall my sex drive decreased , I gained weight that I cannot lose. I get mood swings that put my relationship in jeopardy. And I’m overall unimpressed.