I haven't been on BC for years due to both my fallopian tubes being removed after rupture. I was prescribed Mili to help with constant painful ovarian cysts. Unfortunately for myself my experience with Mili hasn't been pleasant. From extreme mood swings to all day Nausea even suicidal thoughts. Of course BC affects everyone differently but this one just wasn't for me.

RoseK | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/30/2021
Condition: Endometriosis

mali | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/17/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

I have been on Mili for about 5 months now... I used to take Larissa and gained over 20 pounds, so I switched. My doc prescribed me Mili and I have lost 3-5 pounds! My normal weight is 130 and now I'm around 125. My painful cramps have subsided..Only side effect I feel is a slight bit is nausea/dizziness before I go to sleep since I take the pill at 7pm every day. No issues with getting pregnant or any other problems. I recommend this pill!