This antibiotic is super-effective at relieving my tonsillitis. I suffer from severe tonsillitis once every year or two and Cefadroxil eliminates the inflammation and fever within a couple of days!

I was prescribed this drug for a glance infection in my leg. And I am extremely constipated and have extreme stomach pains. With a heavy migraine.

Cefadroxil | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/5/2020
Condition: infection caused by bacteria

Side effects : Nausea and repetative dreams , heartburn, upset stomach

Mary | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/8/2020
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I was prescribed 500 mg 2x a day for 10 days to treat a bladder infection. I had no side effects. My only problem is that it didn't work. 10 days and I still have a bladder infection. I am now on Bactrim.

Tess | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/14/2017

This was prescribed for sinus infection and ear problems after a bout of the flu. I had a headache for a time and some muscle aches. No worrisome GI problems. Sinus infection is cleared up and ear issues so it was effective.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
8/8/2013
Condition: Skin Infection

My daughter is taking it for severe acne/infection as a replacement for Doxycycline. She reports severe stomach pain and nausea that become unbearable when she tries to exercise or exert herself in any way.

Stan | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient