I'm a diabetic and the heels of my feet were dry and cracked. My physician had recommended and prescribed this cream. After a few nights of using this cream, my feet are smooth without any dryness and the cracking of the heels are clearing. I was also developing a rash om my elbow which I applies the cream and the rash is disappearing.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/10/2012
Condition: Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma

This product has been very effective in reducing/eliminating tumors associated with sub-cutaneous anaplastic large t-cell lymphoma. I use this also for relief of the dry skin associated with this form of cancer.

Shallangels | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient