Horrible drug. Both myself Nd my daughter took this. We both got horribly worse. I dont recommend this to anyone. Going on 2 weeks of being horribly sick with taking this med. Both got worse the day after this drug.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/22/2020

recovered quickly. So much easier to take than Tamiflu

Recovered Quickly!!!! | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/26/2020
Condition: The Flu

My husband took this after coming home sick with the flu after probably catching it from our kid with the flu. It was two pills of XOFLUZA at once. The next day he barely had any flu symptoms. Fever gone, barely any congestion and a small cough. Pretty much FULLY recovered in two days. This med worked shockingly well for him. Meanwhile I have a child who didn't want to take pills so opted for Tamiflu liquid twice a day for 5 days. After four days our child STILL has very bad congestion and cough. The fever is gone but the kid is still flu-ish on Tamiflu. Next time, although I hope no next time, XOFLUZA is the miracle med! We had a 30 years of flu shots and flu free streak going until this year. If you have the flu take XOFLUZA within 24/48 hours. Highly recommend it.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/25/2020
Condition: The Flu

After feeling like I had been run over, I went to the Dr. Monday morning and tested positive for flu b. I took this medicine a few hours later, and by Tuesday I was feeling much better!

Waker | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/24/2020
Condition: The Flu

Felt miserable with flu-like symptoms x 18 hours, tested positive to influenza B, treated with Xofluxa, 8 hours later felt much better, 24 hours later most symptoms were gone -- just a nagging cough remained.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/22/2020
Condition: The Flu

Yesterday super sick, barely keep eyes open serious headache and body pain. Took xofluza last Night. This morning I feel So much better it is crazy.