So, it’s a little difficult to review when you canâ??t even get it. I contacted the pharmaceutical company, they did a benefits assessment (it would be fully covered), gave me the names of 3 doctors in my area who administer ... only to find out that all 3 doctors do not administer, never have and do not seem interested in even trying to anymore. Itâ??s ridiculous the hoops you have to jump throug...

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/3/2020
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

I've been on it for 7 months and it totally has saved my life. It works well with Prozac for me and have added some natural supplements and I'm happy for the first time in my life.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/27/2020
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

I was able to get to complete remission of my depression that was present for over three decades. No other medication and no psychotherapy was able to give me any relief prior to Spravato. It has been a life saver.

Baldfun | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/19/2020
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

After being on 6 different anti depressants and going through 6 weeks of Intercranial Magnetic Stimulation that did not give me any relief. I have done the full treatment with Spravato. (2 treatments per week for 4 weeks, 1 per week for 4 weeks and 1 every other week for 4 weeks, each treatment being 86mg) I have had no relief from my depression. It took several months for my doctor to get set up to administer the drug in the office, which is in itself depressing when all I wanted was some relief. I have asked if any of their other patients have had better results and been told no. I believe that this drug was not tested on truly drug resistant depressed patients. This is a time consuming and pretty expensive treatment without results.

CASF | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/31/2019
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

For those having problems with finding doctors who will do this, it may be the insurance requires them to buy the drug up front for the full treatment (12 sessions for me) and they have previously been stuck with the bill because the insurance for some reason refuses to pay up later. This happened with my doctor, they were stuck with around 17,000$ I believe. They just don't want to take the risk again. Chances are other doctors have heard the horror stories, so won't even try it even if the insurance says they are approved to do so. I am hoping in a year or so that this issue will be removed and I will try again.

RFM | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/24/2019
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

Interesting drug that is stronger than straight Ketamine. The main problem I have is with it running down my throat. NASTY. That can make you puke.A 28mg dose doesn't do much but make you relaxed. Second dose 5 minutes later starts things rolling. You start to really feel it after several minutes. The third dose is where the fun begins. For the most part the experience is good, especially coming off of it.