Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluoxetine oral.

10/5/2015 9:54:51 AM

Reviewer: Jean L., 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medicine for over 20+ years. Everything has been very good for me unitl now, they have given me a new generic. Within the first month I noticed it is not working and now about 9 weeks. I know I have to go back to my doctor because it is not working. I'm taking the new generic GG 550. I want my old one back!

9/16/2015 8:51:56 AM

Reviewer: stokcarr2, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have a history of depression and have been on every anti-depressant known to man. I have been taking Fluoxetine for several years now, and for my depression, it has worked the best out of all of them. However, in the past 2 weeks I have weaned myself off the drug due to the side effects I have lived with for years. I am tired all the time, I get bad headaches, and have gained 30 pounds! I had vi ... Show Full Comment

7/26/2015 4:28:58 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this treatment for 5 years and it seems to be loosing its effect.

4/6/2015 11:28:03 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on 20mg of fluoxetine for a month now and it has helped with my depression. I no longer feel on the verge of crying about everything. The only side effect I'm having are headaches and teeth and jaw pain. I'm afraid I will have to switch to something else if the jaw pain doesn't go away soon. Works extremely well for the depression though.

3/25/2015 11:42:22 AM

Reviewer: cracker, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    fantastic...worked well ....life is good BUT then weight gain is awful!Am eating more but that is because I have an appetite which is never satiated.Also totally out of control with sugar cravings.I was an 8 class a week gym bunny too.whilst I was happy am now totally destroyed by my 20lb weight increase.Dont go to gym now as feel hopeless against this weight gain and really down.clothes don' ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day