This is the best generic drug to come on the market!!!

Terrible skin rash and agitation. Hallucinations and night mares. Very expensive and not worth it.

JYSmith | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/26/2019
Condition: The Flu

My daughters and I went to the dr the day flu symptoms appeared and was prescribed oseltamivir (Tamiflu); my husband waited to go the the dr. The girls and I felt nearly 100% after 24 hours of taking it, in comparison to my husband who was very ill nearly a week. I kinda felt guilty because we recovered so quickly and he was bed-ridden for so long. My advice would be to go to the dr immediately at the onset of symptoms if you've been exposed. It was definitely worth it!

JennM | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2019
Condition: The Flu

I went to the doctor because I was coughing, sneezing, stuffed sinuses and ears, had aches in my joints and muscles, fever, cold sweats, all the makings of a really good time, lol. They tested me for flu but it came back invalid... Whatever that means. They gave me prednisone and oseltamivir. After two and a half days of full doses: my ears and sinuses are still plugged. My head still hurts, and my ears are ringing. I'm still coughing, nose is still running, so I'm not sure what the drug has done. My fever has gone away, and no more cold sweats. But that's about it. It's been at least five days of these symptoms. I'm not impressed. Guzzling orange juice and home made chicken n rice soup is my go to, so I'm going to do that instead. It's been proven in my house by family members not getting sick or having 1-2 days at the most of sickness instead of this mess. I've never been this sick in my life!Read More Read Less

Ferris | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/6/2019
Condition: The Flu

I am currently taking Oseltamivir and it has helped to relieve my symptoms tremendously. I have not experienced one head ache before or after taking this medication. I only have experienced fever and coughing with phlegm throughout this flu.

FeelingBetter | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2019
Condition: Influenza Prevention

I had all the symptoms of the flu but the doctor said I tested negative. Prescribed me Tamiflu (Oseltamivir cap 75 Mg for 10 days, 1 tablet a day), also had me taking Mucinex which and can definitely vouch for get stuff, as well as Brom/PSe/ DM syrup for cough worked, and Ibuprofen for body aches etc. Because I was taking all of this at once canâ??t really say Tamiful worked.

PukePill | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/10/2019
Condition: The Flu

I cant speak to the effectiveness of this drug since I will be discontinuing its use. It gave me an awful headache both times I took it and caused me to vomit excessively after about an hour or two.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/19/2018
Condition: The Flu

It made my flu experience much better. Relieved my symptoms the second day. I also have other complications from COPD. So I also took steroids, now they make me feel bad. OSELTAMIVIR 75mg cap ALV helped my flu symptoms greatly.

Omikron777 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
2/11/2018
Condition: The Flu

This was prescribed for my daughter after an influenza A rapid test read positive. Since she is not yet able to swallow pills due to age, they produced a suspension. I was skeptical about Tamiflu in the first place - usually when studies are at odds or have shown placebo to be more effective, I generally assume treatment is not the real goal (it's money & if you pay for it, you'll agree). But, it's a elevated year for flu, so I thought it might be of some benefit. It may have helped reduce the flu for my daughter, but considering what is entailed in giving a child this medicine, any real overall benefit was outstripped after the first two doses. Namely, Tamiflu is tastes horrendous - I promised my daughter I would taste it before she had to - I was able to maintain a straight face in front of her, but I instantly knew it was going to be hell getting doses down. Sure enough, even after doctoring the flavor, my daughter refused it, or avoided me, cried after taking it - I finally paired it with pure chocolate syrup and salt. It deadened the flavor...problem was, she and I were awake to nearly midnight with her being so wired. After 3 days of dosing 2x/day, I decides it wasn't worth it. My daughter got over the flu in a reasonable and standard amount of time. She had a third of the dosing prescribed, so it's possible it shaved off a half-hour or so of 'flu symptoms,' which it itself produces. They get to say a half day to one day relief from the normal course of the flu, but reflecting on that statement, it's utterly hollow. It is invalid and unsound science - but the government/CDC love it because it gives doctors a lightning rod away from defaulting to antibiotics. You'd think competency with R&D, clinicians, pharmacists, etc., would win the day - instead, the sale of counterfeit & subversive & ethically questionable 'medicine' route was selected. Apparently these health agencies set a low bar for the intelligence of those they effect. Tamiflu is bogus.Read More Read Less

Ninna | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/7/2018
Condition: The Flu

Diagnosed with Influenza B. Fever, body aches all over, horribly sore throat, sinus pressure / headaches, ear pressure / popping/ ringing, coughing so hard I injured my back when stomach muscles were sore/weak. Today is day 2 of meds. Still have ALL symptoms , but ALL have lessened about 25-30%. Having stomach issues after each dose- but nothing painful. The med has helped Just enough to remain sane. I’ve never felt so sick.

Susanna | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2018
Condition: The Flu

Influenza B - this medication worked relieving my symptoms within 1 day. 75 mg twice a day for 5 days. Today is day 3, no fever, sinus pressure gone - still a bit weak but so much better

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/31/2018
Condition: The Flu

I am a patient with sensitive issues as far as the type of medication to take due to extreme allergic reaction to a lot of things. The second day and can feel the change in my body.Grate product give a chance for this product work do not jump into conclusion in rating this pill bad, IS NOT

Rebecca | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/29/2018
Condition: The Flu

This medicine has helped me greatly! It took about 3 days for me to be fever free and not have the full body aches, but by the end of the drug I felt almost 100%!

Tearuup | 65-74 | Male | Patient
1/27/2018
Condition: The Flu

Had Type A Influenza and this medication worked relieving my symptoms within 1 day. 75 mg twice a day for 5 days. Today is day 2 and feel so much better. No more fever and sinus pressure is almost gone.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/30/2017
Condition: The Flu

I still all the symptoms of the flu, and I haven't improve a bit. This is the third day that I'm taking this pill.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/18/2017
Condition: Influenza Prevention

I took this capsule for 10 days. On the ninth day, I developed skin rash and terrible eye irritation. I awoke with red eyes and couldn't stand exposure to light. I won't take it again.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/20/2017
Condition: The Flu

I did experience vomiting after taking the morning pill, recovery still took about 5 days

Pattymichele | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/11/2017
Condition: The Flu

This is the best generic drug to come on the market!!!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/14/2013

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/4/2012
Condition: The Flu

I have the flu and it has not helped much!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/3/2011
Condition: The Flu

My twelve year old daughter has influenza b and was prescribed this medicine, but this medicine has provided her with little to no relief of the coughing, fever, and vomitting. Thus, not allowing her to get the rest she needs to recover. I wanted to make her a hot toddy like my mother used to do for me; that instantly relieved and in many cases cured my cold/flu like symptoms. Modernity in medicine seems to be ineffectual. So, she my daughter did not respond to the medicine; I gave her an OTC- Nyquil. That's was most effective in relieving symptoms and allowing my daughter to rest. Read More Read Less

Jaee | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/1/2011
Condition: The Flu

This medication is not a cure-all for the flu. It's primary intention is to reduce the length of the flu/symptoms. It does not reduce/eliminate them. The flue generally lasts roughly 2 weeks, this medication is meant to shorten the length to 1 week or less. My 6yo son has been vomiting and diarhea while on it. However he is drinking water, gatorade, and still eating so we will persist through the last few days of meds in order to get him over it and for this the medication does work. It is a question of do you want other side effects and shorter flu, or 2+ week flu with no side effects. We will suck it up for shorter flu and downtime.Read More Read Less