after taking this drug, my symptoms i.e. shakiness, stiffnes, have subsided. Drug has worked for me without after effects. Totally satisfied so far.

change in dosage associated with subtantial and potentially serious side effects; medical professionals not as informed/educated/alert to these side effects as would be desirable

Barbara | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
2/5/2016
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

Why is carbidopa so expensive? A prescription for one month, taking 3 pills 3x a day (9) per day! The price was $1000.00 for one month supply!!!!! That is 270 pills!!!!!!

Prewarpappy | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/2/2016
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

As my disease advances my doctor has increased my dosage accordingly. I'm very happy with the results thus far.

CARBIDOPA | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/10/2014
Condition: Parkinson Symptoms

TROBULE GOING TO SLEEP

Lucky | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/8/2014

I take it for RLS. It works most of the time but at times my legs act up in the middle of the night.

kenagain2 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/18/2014
Condition: Parkinsonism due to Degenerations in the Brain

I started carb/lev 25/100 19 years ago after diagnosis. I call them my superman pills. I feel so fortunate that they still work after all this time. I think the key is never overuse the medication.