Wakix has been effective and keeping me awake, however there is no long term Data on it and I have experienced chest pain which may or may not be related to the drug.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/6/2021
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

Helped me wake in the morning. Felt almost normal, except appetite increased. Weight gain 25lb in a couple months. Doc took me off.

PrettySenshi | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/31/2020

I've only been on the medication roughly a week. Do expect your anxiety to increase and to possibly have some shortness of breath. I forgot to take my dose one day and promptly noticed the difference in taking it and not taking it. Looking forward to stepping up to the next dosage and hoping it continues to work for me.

Liv_Narcolepsy | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient