I took this within 72 hours of unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I took the medication correctly and still got pregnant dont get me wrong it is a good medication that has worked for people but maybe they never where going to be pregnat with or without plan B people have unprotected sex all the time and dont get pregnant so who knows maybe they took it for nothing, but it is only 85% effective I h...

Emma | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/25/2017
Condition: Postcoital Contraception

The pill did it's job but after being on it for 8 years I started to receive severe headaches before I started my menstrual cycle. I also became extremely moody and have out of this world cravings. I finally had to switch. I understand my body is a lot different now then when I was 15 so that is most likely why.

GLR | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/18/2014
Condition: Postcoital Contraception

Took this 22 hours after having an incident during sex, and was putting it off because I was worried about side effects & didn't think the risk was bad enough to warrant what I'd been reading. Chose to take it, had no side effects whatsoever, and began menstruating just one day earlier than expected (which I was thrilled about, better early than late). I would urge women to get it if you need it, don't worry, it's better to be safe than sorry! Apart from the 24 hour cycle variation, I wouldn't have noticed I'd taken it (and would probably have ignored coming on a day early anyway).

EmW25 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/17/2013
Condition: Postcoital Contraception

This wasn't my first time taking the medication. Although, I did experience some side effects; such as, nausea within the same day. It still worked for me. Make SURE to take the oral medication within the 72 hour time frame. Different females experience different results. Make sure to read the side effects before and after taking medication to reduce stress and panic, which may delay your menstrual cycle further. GOOD LUCK! (=

Cathy | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
12/27/2010
Condition: Postcoital Contraception

I had no side effects and started my periods about a week after i used it . i had taken the drug a day after unprotected sex

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver