Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plan B oral.

1/2/2020 10:27:00 AM

Reviewer: Lucy , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It works! I’ve used the Plan B pill many times and it has never failed me!

11/20/2019 2:16:47 PM

Reviewer: Bcurry10, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had unprotected sex the night of November 2 took the pill mid afternoon November 4th and here we are on the 20th of November with two lines telling me I’m expecting.

11/17/2019 6:07:40 AM

Reviewer: Anna, 19-24 (Patient)

Comment:
    I bought this pill when I realized I’m ovulating and my boyfriend came inside. The pill was a pure magic for me. Even though there were many side effects described on the box, I was more than just fine. My period came 2 weeks after taking the pill.

11/7/2019 1:55:05 AM

Reviewer: Amy , 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I had a perfect experience with this pill. My partner and I had sex without a condom, he came right inside of me. Obviously since Iâ??m writing In plan B I didnâ??t want to wind up pregnant. So off to shoppers we went I took plan B two hours later. I didnâ??t experience a single symptom of the pill. I got my period on time

8/24/2019 1:42:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I promised myself if this worked for me that I would leave an honest and transparent review. I had unprotected sex on August 3rd, which was during my "fertile window." (btw I never tracked my ovulation because I take BC pills. I didn't know about a fertile window or day of ovulation until i researched it AFTER I thought I could be pregnant). I was worried because I had missed my two ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day