The medication does work but it puts you to sleep. It doesn't help when you're working and have things to take care of. I can only take it when I'm home.

I've suffered with migraines for 35 years. I can no longer take triptans as the only one that worked was Imitrex, and I overused it and it no longer works. My new neurologist prescribed this. I had a migraine start, and I took it immediately with no relief, and took a second dose two hours later. I didn't have any side effects, but no relief, either. I'll try it again, but I'm not holding out...

Kissmyhorses | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/14/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

I was so excited to try this new migraine medication as I have suffered for decades. Ubrelvy did not work for me. I have taken it twice. About an hour into it I get hot and flushed and very nauseous. And the migraine is even worse. Again, I am so disappointed. My neurologist said it would work for sure. Back to good ol' triptans I guess.

1monthuser | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/3/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

Sumatriptan 50mg worked very well for me. If I took it at onset or even an hour or two when it was very bad, my migraine was gone completely within one hour. Once my primary care provider found it can cause heart problems, she switched me to Ubrelvy. I was also having other concerning side effects. Now, about my experience with Ubrelvy. If I take 50mg at onset my migraine is full blown at one hour, at two hours it's like I've had a migraine for an hour. So I take a second one. After another two hours the pain is reduced but still lingering. At six hours it's bearable, still with some pressure. If taken during the day, it makes me drowsy. If I take it a couple hours before bed, I'm drowsy and go to bed with discomfort. It also interrupts my sleep throughout the night. I will continue to take it because it has fewer side effects than sumatriptan and eventually my migraine is bearable. I'm glad this has worked for others. About ease of use - the packaging is easier to open with scissors than the bend and tear instructions. Read More Read Less

Shelly | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/1/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

This is the only migraine medication I've found that I have zero side effects from, and I can trust to work quickly everytime. I love that it comes in single use packaging, so I can keep some at home, work, or where ever I need to store it.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/17/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medication gave me my life back. I have suffered with migraines for 30 years. Nothing worked and I felt at times totally despondent and close to suicidal. I tried everything. Then I tried Ubrelvy and it has been a miracle. I have almost no side effects, it makes me a tiny bit sleepy but if I am busy I don't really notice it. It works almost every single time. I wish I could get a few more a month, I am only allowed 9 by my insurance.

Sabrina | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/19/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

As someone with high blood pressure, I can’t take the other migraine meds. The few I’d tried didn’t work for. My neurologist said this new ubrelvy would work with no side effects. True no side effects, or any effects! This did nothing for my migraines. Back to excederin which, sadly, raises my blood pressure. That one only works 50% of the time for me, too. Bummed about Ubrelvy ??

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/21/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

I’ve been suffering from migraines for a few years now. I’ve tried Amerge many times (Would never work), Imitrex (made me feel loopy & didn’t get rid of migraine), RX pain medicines which took the edge off, except when they were debilitating, maybe it kept me from going to the ER? Who knows. I knew I needed another solution. I suffer from chronic pain and I felt like I was waisting pain meds on my migraines that would never completely go away. My migraines were averaging 14+ hrs long. I tried Ubrelvy on empty stomach, ate about 10 min after, for the first time tonight. I took 100mg and my migraine that was a 6 was down to a 2 in 15-20 and completely gone in 40min. I’m extremely shocked. I don’t feel like I had/have any symptoms either. I thought I would be adding this to my list of RX’s that don’t work for me. I am so so beyond happy. It literally wiped the pain away.Read More Read Less

JudgeTruth | Other | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/28/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

I've always suffered headaches/migraines since a young age. After having a brain aneurysm fixed, I was getting debilitating migraines that lasted for days. My neurologist finally prescribed this med and I timed it when I took it and sure enough within about an hour the pain was subsiding. After 1 1/2 hours the pain was completely gone. I had no negative side effects. This is a great medicine and has helped me tremendously! I would highly recommend this medication. I just wish my insurance covered it but for now the Company was able to give me a months supply and I'm so grateful. Read More Read Less

Sb | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/26/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

This is a miracle drug. I suffer from debilitating headaches that last days. I take this when it’s at its worst. The headache goes from an 8 to a 0. No side effects at all. I’m a nurse, I was chatting with a patient and raving about it. The next month I saw him he got it prescribed and said it works so well for him too.

Roberta | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/16/2022
Condition: Migraine Headache

Sometimes, it causes a strange double vision effect, but only sometimes. That's the only side effect I've noticed from it, and that's well worth putting up with for the relief it provides. I've taken it multiple times over ths last year, and every time it eliminated my migraine within 20 minutes. The relief lasts, too. There was only one time I needed to take a second dose, and even then, the first one helped a huge amount. Honestly, if you've never gotten real migraine relief, this medicine is like magic. You sit there in pain, unable to tolerate even low lights or quiet sounds, knowing it's just going to get worse the way it always does, and instead it all just quietly goes away. Magic.Read More Read Less

Thankful | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/18/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

Works within 2 hours for the vast majority of my headaches, very slight drowsiness is the only side effect. Coupons make this drug dirt cheap, don’t know what I will do when I have to pay list price, which is $1032 for 12 pills. I use 2-3 pills per month.

Yes, it helps! | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/1/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

After many years of chronic migraines, and trying every new medicine and gadget as soon as it was on the market, I found only one medication that worked and didn't give intolerable side effects; sumatriptan. I took 100 mg for 5-14 migraines a month for 20 years with no ill effects. But in 2018, I took a dose and had a heart attack. I was devastated. I could no longer take any triptan medication and was left, once again, suffering through my migraines with no help. Thank God though, Ubrelvy came along! I have been using it for about a year now. It works slowly, taking about 2-4 hours to stop my migraines, but IT WORKS and I have NO SIDE EFFECTS! Two- four hours may sound like a long time to wait for relief, but it is nothing compared to my previous 72 hour headaches.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Patient
6/4/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have daily migraines. On top of that I have pain in my neck, base of skull, significant eye pain and double vision. I live at a 7 pain level every day.Taking a 50mg tablet daily, all the pain was completely gone along with the double vision. No nausea, dizziness or drowsiness. Now I just need to get my insurance to pay for it

Stephanie | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/11/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

I was apprehensive to try this drug for my migraines because I was worried about getting nauseous, but thankfully I had zero side affects, the medication worked quickly, and my migraine was completely gone! Iâ??ve suffered from chronic migraines for 30 years and have tried all kinds of medications with poor results. The first time I tried Ubrelvy I was already on day 2 of my migraine and it still worked!

Lois | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/20/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

Day two of migraine so I took sample ubrelvy which did not help then 2 hours later o took another ubrelvy with no relief but it did cause stomach pain

MigraineMom01 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/18/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

This is the first time in 20+ years of suffering with migraine headache (which is bad enough) and migraine vertigo (ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC) that I have actually found something that stops migraine vertigo in the middle of having a spinning attack. This drug continues to shock me every time I take it at how well it works. I don't care what it costs- I will always make sure I have some of this onhand.

swimmom | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/10/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I've suffered migraines for 30 years and have tried almost every drug on the market. Maxalt worked the best but began to loose its effectiveness recently. So I tried Ubrevly 50mg, It caused very severe nausea and fatigue the first several times I took it. But it worked and worked quickly - within an hour. My doctor also suggested Maxalt OD - orally disintegrating - which tastes nasty but works well. It's quicker than plain Maxalt and it has not given me side effects. However, the migraines return within days or even hours. With the Ubrevly, they go away and don't come back for much longer. And as I've been taking now for a couple months, my side effects becomes less severe. So do I recommend Ubrevly? Sure, try it, if your insurance covers it. It is very expensive otherwise. My experience isn't necessarily going to be yours. But I also recommend Maxalt OD. Read More Read Less

swimmom | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/8/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I've had migraines for 25 years and have tried all the Triptans. Maxalt was loosing its effectiveness so MD gave me Ubrevly to try. I can't say it doesn't work, it does. BUT I get awful nausea from it and debilitating fatigue. Even after the nausea subsides, I'm still to tired to function during the day. This is my experience, the drug works well, after 1 hr or so. So I recommend trying it if you have insurance to cover the cost.

Samantha D | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/9/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

This med is a little slow to work, but is amazing! Majority of the time it completely knocks my migraine out within the 2 hour period. Even the worst of them.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I've taken multiple medications to treat my migraines with aura. I'm currently prescribed Aimovig, Maxalt, Amitriptyline, frovatriptan, and Ubrelvy. Maxalt typically kills the migraine in 30-60 minutes, but my doctor wanted me to try a non-Triptan medication. This is the second migraine I've had where I've used Ubrelvy, and it did NOTHING. I took the first dose, and 2 hours later took the second dose, and I still had the same level of migraine pain. I ended up taking a Maxalt the next day and it got rid of the pain in about an hour and a half because I had waited too long to take it. The second migraine, same thing, and it was 2 days later that I needed to try it again. I heard so many good things about this medications, and I was so disappointed when it didn't work for me. Hopefully it works for others, but not for me.Read More Read Less

MigraineMom01 | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/28/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medicine takes a long time to kick in but when it does it knocks my migraine headaches right out. IT ALSO STOPPED A 3 WEEK LONG VESTIBULAR MIGRAINE I WAS SUFFERING FROM! It took about 24-36 hours on that, but it did break whatever was causing that severe dizziness! No triptan has ever done that for me so I am thankful. It's a newer drug so I'm hoping this will continue to be the case!