I'm 29 y.o. and took Cytotec to soften my cervix prior to IUD insertion. I took it the night before my procedure and had some very mild cramping through the night. It helped make the insertion painless! I'm so glad my NP prescribed this medication.

Cytotec | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
11/4/2020
Condition: Abortion

GOOD DAY ??THIS IS MS JANE WE SELL CYTOTEC ABORTION PILL AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE ??WE HAVE ??CYTOTEC ??MIFEPRISTONE KIT ??OXYTOCIC with metergine ?cash on delivery nationwide ??WE ALSO HAD A CLINIC IN MANILA FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF D&C RASPA PROCEDURE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT :09204601868 WE SEND PROOFS TRU FB AND VIBER KALIWAAN PO PAG MEET UP PWEDE NIO ICHECK MUNA ANG MEDS BAGO MO PO BAYARAN..THANK YOU We accept cash on delivery

Roxy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2019

I was prescribed 3 Cytotec pills to be inserted vaginally at bed time throughout a period of 3 days before my Hysteroscopy. Let me start by saying IT IS NOT EASY! I have never been pregnat, given birth or had a miscarriage. I took my first pill right before bed, about midnight and put a pad on. I woke up with horrible cramps 2 hours into it. I couldn't go back to sleep. I felt like I was on the worst day of my period with a heavy heavy flow and cramps to the second power. Around 6am I was delirious I had no energy. I felt nauseous every time I moved and I had to move because the cramps just make you ether shake your leg or rock yourself in a little ball. I couldn't deal so I took 2 ibuprofen 800ml and went straight to bed. I woke up around 9 feeling like I was dying again in a pool or blood. PADS are so not enough! I spend the rest of my day switching out the pads feeling like I had my period, just really really bad. At around 12/1pm I started to feel normal again and the blood got less intense. At around 7pm I was spotting and had a little bit of cramps but nothing crazy. At midnight I did it all over again!!! This time I took 2 Ibuprofens right after I inserted the pills. I used one of my dogs we we pads and placed it under me while I slept and bought way better heavy duty pads. I didn't wake up till about 5/6am. This time I took half a Oxy, changed my pad and went to bed. Was fine the whole night. Woke up around 11am the next day, showered and went about my day. Still had pain but not as bad. The worst worst pain hits you 3/5 hours after taking the pill. Be heavy medicated and prepare for a heavy heavy flow and don't forget to drink water.

anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/19/2018
Condition: Abortion

i found out i was two weeks pregnant so i bought cytotec drug drank two and inserted two in my vagina,i woke up the next morning with stains of blood,i bleed close to one week.later re-do the PT test it was still positive and am having this awful discharge from my vagina and is black in colour..pls help what should i do next

momtobe | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/6/2017
Condition: Abortion

I took 4 pills of Cytotec after a miscarriage. I experienced very minor cramping and bleeding for less than 24 hours. My doctor and I expected much more bleeding so I took a second dose 48 hours after the first does of 4 pills again. After the second does I experienced even less cramping and bleeding.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2017
Condition: Hemorrhage Following Delivery of Baby

My daughter was prescribed this medicine after giving birth. 7 days out she hemorraged and the drug was given. the doctor knew she was breastfeeding and the drug is excreted through the breast milk. The baby didn't thrive for a month and my daughters milk dried up. There have been no studies done to prove that a breastfeeding infant won't be affected by this medication