They are not joking when they advise to not operate machinery! I would advise to stay in bed.... it made a dent in pain relief (first migraine med that has for me and I have taken MANY) but it’s a serious med! Hallucinations, change in heart rate, dizziness and nausea. But 12 or so hours of 4/10 pain down from 9/10.

Angie | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/6/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

I take this nightly to PREVENT my daily cluster headaches and migraines. When taken like this it has been very helpful for me.

KKA | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

Nausea, stomach ache, tongue tingling, sleepy. 6hrs later migraine back. Horrible day. I couldn't tell if my sound sensitivity was the migraine or the drug. Never again.

Jess Dionne | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient