This medication worked fine on my blood pressure, but after about 90-120 days, I developed facial swelling, redness and itching.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/5/2017

Blood test in sept 2016 my cholesterol level was 4.8. Bollod test taken Sept 2017 cholesterol level was 5.4. so much for the product statement Benecol Proven to LOWER cholestrol.!!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/11/2013

I was told this drug would not have the same muscle and joint pain side effects as perscribed statins. after a 6 weeks I have the same horrible muscle weakness, joint pain and stomach issues. Same as the statins.Not sure if it lowered my cholesterol, have not had blood drawn.

FlamingoBelle | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient