Iâ??ve taken 10 mg for 11 days and Iâ??m not sleeping any better. I havenâ??t felt any side effects other then maybe a headache but I think that may be unrelated.

TampaPBJ | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/26/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Longtime 10+ years) user of Ambien 12.5mg ER. Rheumatologist suggested trying Dayvigo. He gave me a sample package. He suggested 5 mg to start and go to 10 if needed. First night was not good, no help falling asleep or staying asleep. Second night was slightly better at staying asleep (6hours), but did not help getting to sleep.

B.Williams | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/26/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I've had problems sleeping for years and have tried almost everything OTC. The doctor has prescribed different meds and since this came out it was suggested I try it and see if it would work any better. Dayvigo 5mg once at night. 1st night I take it and it just felt like my brain and body were telling me to go to sleep. It did pretty good at first but during the day I felt kinda depressed but brushed it off and just thought maybe I had to let it work into my system. Sadly after awhile I'm lucky if I get a couple of hours of sleep at night. I was honestly looking forward to not taking anything that made me feel doped up.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/25/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Been having insomnia for about 3 weeks and was prescribed Dayvigo. First night. I fell asleep around 9p and woke up at 11:30p. Helped with getting you to sleep, didn't help keep you asleep. No side effects.

Connie JM | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

After only 2 nights of trying this medication at the lowest dose I could not tolerate the side effects. It did help me get to sleep however at 4 am both times I awoke in a manic/panic attack. Headache, blurred vision, shaking and unable to calm down. I thought I was losing it. Called the nurse line and was told not to continue with this medication.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/27/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am a long time ( 20+ yrs) insomniac. Having tried every OTC, Medical Device and Rx for my issue, I was anxious to try the new DORA drugs. These drugs ( Belsomra and Dayvigo) work entirely different than the Z drugs and Benzo's. They stop the arousal or wakefullness neurotransmitters that are keeping so many of us awake. These drugs don't put you to sleep they allow you to sleep on your own accord. I had been using Belsomra for 2-3 years with pretty good efficacy. Not like being drugged with a Benzo but enough help to get 7 hours or more or less decent sleep.Belsomra is very $$ and Dayvigo is about 1/3 less $$ so I was anxious to see how it fared against Belsomra. I had been using 30 mg of Belsorma so I tried 10 mg of Dayvigo ( the free coupon is for 10 tablets of 5 mg) and can report it is more effective at keeping me asleep than the Belsomra after 2 nights trial use. It had been my experience, abruptly stopping the hypnotics and trying one of the new DORA drugs will be very frustrating. Your brain is still craving the GABA influence of the Z drugs or Benzo. One must totally eliminate or wash out the effects of these drugs before getting any type of positive results from these new Dual Orexin Receptor Antagonists, in my opinion. Read More Read Less

Always Tired | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient