I have only been using this product for a little over a month. I am very satisfied and have not experienced any of the side effects others have reported. I have recently been treated with breast cancer and my oncologist has recommended supplements of calcium and vitamin D.

I'm trying to do some research on why this has happened, but am not finding any answers. Might just be me. I started taking the Multi-vitamin chew daily and from the second day, I started feeling achey and flu-like symptoms, just the body pain part and the wierd feeling you get.. so I stopped taking it. Then I started taking the Calcium chew for my Spondylosis and Scoliosis and it did the same ...

Happy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/6/2021

Obgyn said I needed more calcium to prevent osteoporosis. Every time I take viactiv, I am awakened in the middle of the night with severe shoulder or hip pain. I stop taking viactiv and no pain. I start up again, pain in hip and/or shoulder joints when sleeping. I only take viactiv with food.

Liz | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2020
Condition: Low Amount of Calcium in the Blood

I took this supplement for a week and a half. Two chewable a day. I noticed a headache after a few days, but thought nothing of it. Three days ago though, I started having severe body/ muscle pain (like the flu), hot flashes, and night sweats. The muscle pain is especially severe at night. Also, Iâ??m 44 years old and have never had a hot flash so I donâ??t think this is perimenopause. The bad thing about this whole experience is that the Covid 19 virus has been going around Illinois, and weâ??ve been on lockdown for almost three months. I was terrified that I had the Corona virus until I read these posts today. I havenâ??t been anywhere since the shelter in place began, my husband keeps reminding me this. But still, this has been a terrifying and painful experience. I stopped taking Viactiv three days ago, but Iâ??m still having these awful symptoms. Iâ??m hoping it just takes some time to get out of your body? Never again will I take this and I caution all of you, if you develop any of these symptoms, stop taking Viactiv immediately.

Dee0514 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2018
Condition: Vitamin D Deficiency

I'm taking the generic Viactiv because they had caramel chews and Viactiv only had chocolate. They seem to work as any cuts I had seemed to heal fast as they weren't healing at all before but I'm having extreme fatigue and muscle an bonepain and fast heartbeat. I've been taking these about 2 weeks now and I'm probably going to stop I can't stand the fatigue or pain anymore

REVIEWER | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/8/2016
Condition: Osteoporosis

MY CALCIUM LEVELS ARE BETTER....BUT DON'T RELAY ONLY ON THIS, MY DIET IS HEALTHY

Daisy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/15/2015
Condition: Osteoporosis

I started this medication because my Dr. told me to for Osteoporosis. After taking it for a week and following the directions for 2 chews per day. I started getting terrible flu like symptoms, and terrible body aching. I generally felt horrible, like not myself. Also had some constipation. But the biggest problem was the total body aches & pains.