I have been taking this drug for almost one month and its been working well. Only question I have is my appetite has increased dramatically and I am constipated. Since it is the only new med I have been taking I can only attribute the side effects to this med. The upside for me, my heart is beating stronger than before, which I take is good.

Lady Jean | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/24/2021
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

I've taken this for over three years and it has kept my heart in normal rhythm. It does interfere with some other medications, and I am careful to check with my pharmacist when any new drug is ordered. I also regret this is so expensive (I am thankful for my insurance coverage).

jbwhale | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/7/2020
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

Dofetilide returned my heart to normal rhythmn, for which I am very grateful. It does, however, have negative interaction with several other drugs. Be careful when using OTC meds, especially cold meds, and make sure your pharmacist knows, when filling a new prescription, to check for possible interactions.

Padawan | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/22/2019
Condition: Prevention of Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation

After two ablations, MAZE and Standard, this drug is working very well for me. I've gone from constant AFib to no AFib when I'm on time taking this and remember the Potassium Supplement (Very Important). Cardiologist does not want to perform a third ablation attempt (too much scarring) and suggests I'll take this drug from now on. I sure hope it works long term for me. For now I enjoy a normal life with the hope that significant advances in Ablations can happen in the future. They are very close to curing AFib. My second ablation looked like it cured me, but 4 months after the procedure, Constant AFib returned however it was without symptoms except on the EKG. The drug is excellent, and most folks can be cured with two ablations; I'm just a tough case and not a normal AFib patient.

Yelko37 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/11/2018
Condition: Atrial Flutter

Since I am taken this medicine I had almost all side effects. The doctor stopped the medicine three times. Now I am taken it since 4/23 and have no side effects except that I am always tired and want to sleep.

saucon | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/7/2017