JP | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/18/2009
Condition: Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation

I have been taken Digitek for several years. It has worked great for me, I have AF and it helps alot.

RECALL? | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/11/2009
Condition: A Type of Fast Heartbeat - Paroxysmal Atrial Tachycardia

It started making my hair fall out and from it says on the FDA website this medicine has been recalled since April 08 and now again on March 31, 2009. Please check the FDA website on this medicine and call your doctor to see what they recommend.

Rusted69 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/8/2009
Condition: Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation

I have taken lanoxin/digitek for nearly 10 years. I also take a low dose aspirin every day. With excersize and a good diet I have been doing very well. The recall, your doctor should have advised anyone about that. Mine did. I also take an omega-3 fish oil capsule once a day as well.

txrantula | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/2/2008

it almost killed me!

MOUNTIAN1956 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/24/2008
Condition: Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation

I HEARD THIS MED IS BEING RECALLED? IS IT TRUE...