It works really well to unclog my nose but my legs ache and my knees hurt. I also get short of breath easily and my heart beats weird right after I use it. I really hope these symptoms go away because I'd like to continue using the spray.

I was given this nasal spray for relief of dizziness and fluid in the ear...No it hasn't helped my issues and it made my throat very sore and I still have the sam problems...I don't think this was the correct medication for me..Misdiagnoised and very dissatisfied with my doctor. Not this product.

Raj Khanna | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/13/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Long Term use dangerous , after 2 years I realized what was happening to me, mild Asthma, anxiety , wheezing and a new side effect Heel Pain in both legs , for a year or more my heel started paining and I thought I was getting old at 43 , I stopped using this for 2-3 days and I saw an immediate relief and I thought I share my experience, don’t know how FDA approves such drugs that could be damaging the liver

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2018
Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Nose Not due to Allergies

This is the only nasal spray that stuffs me up and makes things worse. Completely congested after use. 4 times in a row.

Momacat | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/4/2017
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have year round allergys and have tried everything under the sun. Took allergy shots twice a week for over a year and it was like they didn't even work my allergys got worse so I desided to give rinocort nasal spray a try. It worked wonders I no longer take the allergy shot and use rinocort at night before bed and I'm good to go even the next day. Finally something that works great

Yap | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/11/2016
Condition: Allergic Rhinitis Prevention

10 times better than Flonase. No headache. I use it once in the morning when I wake, and it lasts the whole day until the next morning. Flonase does not. I will never use Flonase again. Rhinocort doesn't cause a bad taste in the mouth or throats, unlike Flonase which drips and tastes horrible. Yes there is a bit of dryness from time to time, a bit of hoarseness in the throat, but that's the same with all these sprays. But I don't feel dizzy and I feel much better with Rhinocort.

Blackbat | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/11/2016
Condition: Allergic Rhinitis Prevention

I have had seasonal allergies my entire life and have side effects from antihistamines so I stick with nasal sprays. This one is the best!