In very early COPD, I appreciate Breztri's making shortness of breath and wheezing almost non-existent when I walk on flat surfaces. My complaint is that the last "20" doses have hard any medicine in the sprays. Yes, I cleaned it and pressed as hard as with earlier doses. No side effects.

I had terrible side effects. Back spasms, gives and bad back pain.

Hvyhitr | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/9/2021

Do not be deceived this new show pony for COPD will leave you gasping for breath your lungs and chest will feel very tight. It is frightening and you will run back to Symbicort. This drug also will make you hold water like a two hump camel. I don't know who they tested it on (stuffed animals). Give us a break.

Sandra Steinert | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/3/2021
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I experienced so many side effects as well as additional difficulty breathing that my Pulmonologist changed me back to Symbicort and Spiriva. Three days later I am as I was before Breztri. Frightening experience!

Susan | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/24/2021

Sally | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2021
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I had terrible side effects. Back spasms, gives and bad back pain.

Jules | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2021
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I started Breztri 2 weeks ago. I don’t think the effects last a full 12 hours between doses and I’ve now started to see some side effects. Nothing bad and only mildly irritating. My biggest complaint is the device itself. For the cost it is very cheaply made and the label is very easy to remove. I think the main problem with a lot of the inhalers on the market is the length of the mouth piece being so short. I think a longer mouth piece would benefit patients better as it would help hold the tongue down so more medicine actually reaches the throat. Read More Read Less