Pain in feet swollen and very painful.

It did not turn me into a bat. Very disappointed, I would not recommend.

Pfizer vaccine | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
7/25/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

After vaccination on my left arm start to appear bruises...not on the vaccine injection place...all over that arm and also on legs...6 days later I had panic attack at work place...never suffer from them before...same day increased blood pressure...never had issue with blood pressure before...now is 6th day after panic attack I am with high blood pressure...went to 2 doctors...they do nothing...just sent me home....no help...and both of them trying to not connect my condition with Vaccine. Its really scary situation.

Anon | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

In my case, my chronic back pain gone after I got 2nd dose of Pfizer Vaccine? but I got nausea and diarrhea. Is that a normal thing?

graham | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/24/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

I have bad toe and foot pain after fizzier jab, been two months,worse when I go to bed or put my feet up, its really upsetting me now, can sleep, taking garpermentin, it helps a bit,im getting fed up now, i hope it goes away soon,

#no | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/23/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

My legs but particularly my feet have been swollen every day since the second vaccine. No sign of easing. Beginning to get worried now. An appointment was made to see a specialist. No problems prior to the vaccination.

NotABat | Other | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/21/2021

It did not turn me into a bat. Very disappointed, I would not recommend.