I only had a sore arm when I got my first shot. I received my 2nd shot on August 16th. By that evening, both of my feet were throbbing. Acetaminophen helped with that; however it has been 3 weeks and my right foot is stiff every morning when I wake up and after sitting for any length of time. I have never had any sort of joint pain until now and I know it is due to this vaccine. I haven’t tal...

I was fine after my first shot, I just experienced major tiredness for a few days and slept a lot. Hardly even had a sore arm off the first one. However I am experiencing more side effects with the second, I have swollen glands in my arm pit (on the same side I received my vaccine) which I am having to take regular painkillers for. My legs are also very weak I’m finding it hard to stand or walk ar...

TW | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/5/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

Second day after 3 rd dose of vaccine I found my both lower legs swelling, not feet. Now is day 7, still swelling. Blood work normal, any one has those experiences?

Poison | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/4/2021

I’ve been watching and reading this page for over a month.I just like the 144 other people who now have been deleted.I have had swelling in left ankle left hand Achilles and calf & hamstring have felt like I pulled a muscle for over 30 days. From time to time it feels like my sock is bunched up at my arch on the bottom of my foot yet it is not. Leg fatigue have had test after test blood clot,ekg,heart ultrasound blood work,urine all came back normal yet I’m not normal after about a week after my first shot I began having a feeling of the air being pushed from my lungs. Very scary feeling I never had any of these problems before I took my first jab. The swelling began the very first evening after I took the jab. The jab is the only thing new I introduced to my body. It don’t take a rocket scientist to figure it is a side effect,Yet it does not get treated that way always a excuse being made by a majority of the medical field.It is not safe for everyone like it is misleading people to argue and believe,these side effects are real and ruining people’s life’s Let’s see how long my REAL… review of this toxic crap stays up. Read More Read Less

AWS | 35-44 | Male |
10/4/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

Perhaps a higher-up from Pfizer pressured WebMD to take down the, at least, 144 reviews that were previously listed, and just recently deleted suddenly. According to Children's Health Defense, RFK Jr.'s website, this is exactly what happened to a small media outlet that had done a story on a group of people with Pfizer covid-vaccine injuries. A Pfizer "higher up" called the news station, intimidated and pressured the staff to not do any more stories about adverse reactions.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

I can’t believe you deleted all of 144 reviw. What does it mean? Your dishonesty and hiding facts .

Stranger | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

I was shocked when I looked at this website after one week. All the reviews were deleted and this is definitely a sign of dishonesty. I’m not an anti-vaccine but I can not understand why you did it. For me when I read all the 144 reviews I felt I’m not the only person who deals with this situation and hopefully the people who are professional in this field will find a way to help us but deleted messages is not a good idea but dishonesty and disloyalty to people who shared their experiences.

Jared | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/3/2021

Again, this site is deleting reviews. This is so dishonest. Now we are down to eight reviews, after five more were deleted and one positive review was added. They are hiding so much with this vaccine, it's alarming.

Dalilah | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

Sore arm , feeling weak , tired and sleepy . I also suffer of sciatica , and I can't believe that after the vaccine I have not felt any pain on my back that's a miracle .

RegMAn | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient

I feel GREAT!!!

Paul | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

Web MD is now scrubbing off vaccine reaction stories. 2 weeks ago there were 144 and now there are 12! Honest people don't do this!

Emily S | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/28/2021
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

Leg and feet got very swollen less than 24 hours after 1st shot that I received 3 weeks ago. I had Flu-like symptoms, and then swelling started to go away almost a week later. Just had 2nd shot 3 days ago, and swelling is back, and worse in the right leg. I've got large spot of discoloring, what looks like reddish purple bruising on right calf, and the same colored dots on left.

Bruno | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/28/2021
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

My first jab was in June. A few days after it, my feet started hurting a lot. Then, a week later, only the right foot remained hurting, like I ran a marathon wearing wooden sandals. The pain persisted for months, and now, a week after the second jab, returned to be almost unbearable to stay standind up. Walking it's very painful. It hurts in the middle of the sole, like I was 24/7 standing on a nail or something. I'm glad to be vaccinated, but this colateral effect is ruining my day-to-day life.Read More Read Less

SK | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/27/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

Left ankle began swelling within days of second dose. Then came Moderate pain when walking, especially up and down stairs. Next, began experiencing pins and needles feeling in left leg from toes to knees. Five months after second dose symptoms are beginning to subside. GP ordered x-ray of ankle; results normal. GP ordered tests on left leg; no blood clots. Active, healthy 47 year old female prior to vaccine. Now struggling through daily workouts.

Anonymous |
9/27/2021
Melissa | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/26/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

I had covid in March of 2021. I had sever cold like symptoms and I qualified for infusion of antibodies amd took them. After that I had been hesitant of the vaccine until it fully passed USDA standards. On Aug 8th I received my first Pfizer shot. I only experience sore arm until day 4. My lower left leg began to feel tight and tingling. I kept elevating it then on day 6 both legs had this sensation. We were scared it could be blood clots so a six hour trip to the ER ruled clots out but confirming I was having a reaction. They prescribed 1800ml a day of ibuprofen for 5 days and it passed. I received my second does Aug 28th less arm pain but the same reaction started with my leg on Day 3 however it was more severe in my left leg and accompanied by a throbbing behind my left leg knee. We took another trip to the ER concerned of clots and I was cleared of no clots. It is now Sept 26th and it has not gone away in the least and I'm still taking at least 1200ml of ibuprofen daily. So a I'm I taking booster shot?? Ahhh no thanks. Read More Read Less

Hope | 35-44 | Female | Patient
9/26/2021
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

Ater my first dose of pfizer vaccine more than 2 weeks ago i still can't walk. I can't put pressure on my feet because of the burning sensation. I visited the family doctor and she said this has nothing to do with the vaccine and suggested me to do a foot x-ray. I realized she was incompetent and went to visit the immunologist. The immunologist said that this has to do with the body's immune response and it happens that immunity damages the extreme nerves of the limbs and is called vaccine-induced neuropathy. He advised me not to take the second dose because the second dose could aggravate the problem and visit the neurologist for further treatment. May God help all the people whose vaccine has caused problems.Read More Read Less

pam.c 22 | 55-64 | Female | Patient
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

9 days after 1st Pfizer, chest pain, short of breath, headache. Slowly faded by time to get 2nd. Got 2nd Pfizer. AGain , 9 days after, here comes the chest pain, short of breath again. Like a horse sitting on chest. Plus fluttering heartbeats. I am 62 Figured its not myocarditis because they said that is only young people. Went to family doc 60 days post 2nd shot, still chest pain 2-3 x a week. She refers to cardio. Stress test indicates all sorts of awful things, possible blockages. Have Heart Catherization-- and all is FINE. No blockages. chest pain and short breath faded about the 3 month after 2nd shot point. Booster? NO. absolutely NOT. (nurses at heart lab said they are seeing alot of "weird stuff" but no doc will report to the CDC. What are they afraid of??)Read More Read Less

GLW | 65-74 | Patient
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

For the first time in my life I had persistent roving headaches starting a week after the first shot (early March) and fatigue. Neither has cleared fully 5 months after - headaches are less frequent or severe, but energy levels have not come back. All clearly traceable to vaccination dates.

Shrley Soddy | 55-64 | Female | Patient
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

Before I get the Pfizer shots I was healthy. I had 20/20 vision. After the 2nd shot a week later I get a bleed clot in my left eye. Now i have 40% of my vision in left eye. My now getting shots in the eye every month. The Pfizer shot is not all that safe.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | Patient
9/23/2021
Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19

I have had a significant amount of weight loss since taking this vaccine.

Amy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/16/2021
Condition: COVID-19 vaccination (emergency use authorization)

Joint pain and burning sensation in my hands and feet. It’s been four days now. All around body aches. Dizziness and nausea.