caused numbness in feet

Bill C | 45-54 | Male | Patient
9/14/2020
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Over the counter fungal creams like ciclopirox nail polishes are generally ineffective for clearing nail fungus. Ciclopirox (Penlac is the brand name) is a topical nail polish used for the treatment of mild to moderate nail fungus. It just doesn’t work very well resulting in cure only 7% of the time.

Pass On This Product | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/14/2020
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

10 months of use and the fungus still persists. At one point months ago it seemed to be working, was almost gone, then the fungus came back with a vengeance. If you read the research, this product has a very low cure rate. Not recommended.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | Patient
12/5/2019
Condition: seborrheic dermatitis of scalp

Worked for a while, slowly started to work less and less

Lorena | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/10/2019
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I had a fungus on my nail and my doctor prescribed me this topical solution. I started seeing results after 3 months when I could see my regular nail grow and not the fungus. I applied this solution every night and let it dry before getting into bed. It took my nail about 6 - 8 months for the fungus to be completely gone. I also used the topical solution on my toenail and it took about 6 months for my nail to heal and grow as a normal nail. Be patient, you will not see results within the first 2 or 3 months, it takes time.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/8/2018
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Used every night for a year and nail fungus cleared up finally. I had 2 nails on both feet that were affected and starting on a 3rd. Glad I stuck with it .