Been using for 13 days, experience severe itching, burning, swelling and redness. Left message for doctor as I believe this is an allergic reaction.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/11/2022
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Only 3rd day using this. Redness of toe now much improved and nail looks way better!! Looking at many of the reviews it seems like most use this medication once a day. My wife is applying it twice a day. Maybe that’s why immediate improvement. Also we were told you can’t miss even one day or you’ll have to start all over. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tami | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/6/2022
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

This works well but you have to file the fungus off before applying. Then keep filing. Get a Dremel if you have too. This lacquer makes the fungus soft so you can file it off easier. I got my toenail removed and used this lacquer. My toenail grew back beautifully (a year and a half later) but stopped using the lacquer too soon and it came back. It works, it's a lot of work though.

BIll H | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/10/2022
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Have been using for toe nail fungus along with scraping, filing, soaking and seen only few results mostly from filing, soaking in epson salts. Have been using nail gel for 5 months no visible results from polish only from other treatments but will continue using.

Sue | 75 or over | Female | Patient
1/4/2022
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Worse than worthless. Very frustrating to remove (clear coating so status unknown) and did nothing. Final solution was "Evagloss Repair Pen".

anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/3/2022
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I am about to use it...tonight. After reading so many dissatisfaction, I do not know if I will waste my time and money on this drug. I will keep you posted. Finger crossed and prayers, though...thks.

John | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/30/2021
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

After using the first bottle for 3 or 4 months it seemed to be working. New nail growth was healthy Had to refill the Rx. Since starting the second bottle the nail got worse. New bottle doesn't seem to be working. May have a bad batch

ERNIE | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/20/2021
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I have been using Ciclopirox on my two toe nails for over 6 months now and I have not seen any improvement at all. For such an expensive topical lotion you would think it would work. Very disappointed in spending some $78 for two 6 g bottles. There has to be something better. But WHAT?

TadKarmesh | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/8/2021
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

After 3 months about 70% of big toenail is clear. Per podiatrist, I will continue for 90 days after nail is 100% clear. According to podiatrist, Ciclopirox works for 35%-50% of patients. Removal of infected and/or crumbly nail that has detached itself is important throughout entir treatment period.

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/20/2021
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Tried for more than half a year. No effect at all. Nail still infected. Would highly recommend switching to terbinafine/Lamisil. Yes it has more side effects, but for the sake of time, money, and effectiveness, it is better from any aspect.

Bill C | 45-54 | Male | Patient
9/14/2020
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Over the counter fungal creams like ciclopirox nail polishes are generally ineffective for clearing nail fungus. Ciclopirox (Penlac is the brand name) is a topical nail polish used for the treatment of mild to moderate nail fungus. It just doesn’t work very well resulting in cure only 7% of the time.

Pass On This Product | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/14/2020
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

10 months of use and the fungus still persists. At one point months ago it seemed to be working, was almost gone, then the fungus came back with a vengeance. If you read the research, this product has a very low cure rate. Not recommended.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | Patient
12/5/2019
Condition: seborrheic dermatitis of scalp

Worked for a while, slowly started to work less and less

Lorena | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/10/2019
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I had a fungus on my nail and my doctor prescribed me this topical solution. I started seeing results after 3 months when I could see my regular nail grow and not the fungus. I applied this solution every night and let it dry before getting into bed. It took my nail about 6 - 8 months for the fungus to be completely gone. I also used the topical solution on my toenail and it took about 6 months for my nail to heal and grow as a normal nail. Be patient, you will not see results within the first 2 or 3 months, it takes time. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/8/2018
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Used every night for a year and nail fungus cleared up finally. I had 2 nails on both feet that were affected and starting on a 3rd. Glad I stuck with it .

Meme | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2018
Condition: Athlete's Foot

Cause numbness and it does not work on me.

agreen2597 | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/24/2017
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I got a wierd taste in my mouth. I thought it was a infection. But the dentist could not find a problem. I quit it to see if it was the problem. The taste went away and I feel much better.

broken | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/7/2017
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I have used this medication for over a year for toenail fungus. I do not have any improvement at all. A waste of money.

DD | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/8/2013
Condition: Athlete's Foot

No evidence that it works to cure athlete's foot. And it costs $77 a tube full retail! Most of the gel is in fact just rubbing alcohol. Total ripoff!!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/9/2011
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

has not cleared op nail fungus

vitreous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/6/2010
Condition: Ringworm of Groin Area

Have used this for 3 weeks and there has been no improvement.