I love this patch. No side effects. Other patches gave me Migraine headaches. Have used it for years and don't want anything else! The best on the market in my opinion.

The patch falls off and is terribly large. I hate this patch and it should be taken off the market. I have to tape it on.

Barbara | 55-64 | Female | Patient
2/3/2020

The patch had a detrimental affect on my health immediately causing severe tinnitus and itchng of my scalp also difficulty with bowel movements and memory loss this all happened immediately after applying the patch .05

Barbara az88 | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/3/2020
Condition: Wasting of Tissues of the Vulva

The estrogen patch had detrimental effects on my health after 1 application I suffered extreme tinnitus extreme itching of the scalp Central sleep apnea difficulty going to the bathroom without laxatives to name a few be very careful and cautious when using this medication

Marianne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/19/2012
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

Total hysterectomy 1978 at a young age (Thanks Dalkon Shield!). Started oral meds, then found this product. A life saver for me & family, ;-). Worked perfectly all these yrs, then was removed from market. WHY? My alternative has been Vivelle. Not happy w/sweats & moods! Plus more expensive! Made by same company.

Estraderm Fan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/27/2012
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I have been a long term patient on this treatment and experienced additional benefits related to alleviation of cardiac symptoms, continued elasticity of skin, and skin tone. I have been told that the product is no longer available, and have yet to find another estrogen product that produces the same results. I would like to know how to acquire the product, or, is there an accessible replacement with the same comoposition?

JoyceN | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/5/2011
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

Been on this since 1985 and love it. However, I've been told it's not going to marketed anymore. I hope they are wrong as this is the ONLY drug that stopped the hormone swings after surgery. I've been through every other possible means of inducing hormones into my system and this is by far the best for me.