This Drug works great & has been the only one that I have found that helps me. WARNING... I was tested for a drug screen in the ER & tested POSITIVE for THC (marijuana)! I was shocked & suprised~ I do not smoke! I made them retest!!! Tested Postive a 2nd time! I found out later that Protonix can make you test positive for THC on a drug test. The bad part was my Dr that I had did not know abo...

Was still experiencing acid reflux especially during the night sleeping. With that and worried about side effects over time decided to stop taking it. Experienced even more severe heartburn after stopping. Seems it altered my stomach chemistry and made things worse.

brad | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/11/2021
Condition: Indigestion

I seemed to have gained weight in my mid-section. I have not eaten anymore then before I started taking this. I think I will taper off.

oliveira | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2020
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

worried about side effects

Deediego43 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2019
Condition: Bleeding from Stomach, Esophagus or Duodenum

I took this medication along with my other blood pressure medicine and i am a medical marijuana patient and after i smoked like i usually do it triggered me to have a full on anxiety attack , i was also feeling very delusional. It was one of the worst feelings in my life . Please research before you take any medicines I wouldn’t want anyone else to feel how i felt for those two days .

Pauly | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Esophagus with Erosion

I took this for two weeks only, but didnâ??t feel well. I then had the most excruciating pain in my right shoulder, so stopped it altogether. Feeling better already. Raised my bed ,and making dietary changes, so hope that helps with the acid reflux. No more medications for me !!

RoseK | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/24/2018
Condition: Conditions of Excess Stomach Acid Secretion

I have now been diagnosed with scurvy. I found a lot of references to PPi’s reducing your Vit C. Do we need a warning and suggestion to get levels checked periodically?