Took this for a sinus infection due to allergies, vocal chord swelling that didn't respond to Keflex. Really helped me a lot. Some side effects I had were: trouble sleeping, a bit moody, energy, felt hot, increase in hunger, no food tasted normal

Prescribed for occipital neuralgia. Side effects worse than condition. Jitters, headaches, dizziness, leg cramps, and loss of composure.

dexlover | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/12/2015
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

I have bulging discs in my back, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. This medication has been a miracle. I started on it and have had steady energy, able to get projects done that I haven't had the energy or attitude to take on in a long time. I am fighting for a chance to be left on it longer so I can keep going. There have been some side effects, but I just lowered my dose and tried to get by on less. Right now, I take l/4 of a pill (Dex pak 13 day 1.5 mg) every 12 hours or so and it's working great. I tried switching to generic 1 mg pills, but found it's not working over the past week and I got really, really tired and had to rest a lot. The challenge is going to be the taper off of it. It is a potent medication.

dexpak 13 day oral | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/13/2014
Condition: Multiple Myeloma

This drug should be banned! I have never felt so terrible, chest pains, terrible taste, no energy, every possible side effect that it causes I have experienced. Will never take again...not worth the side effects feel worse than ever!!!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/18/2014

Has dramatically improved my back pain caused by a herniated disc, however side effects are almost too much to handle. PROFUSE sweating, leg cramps at night, no sleep, a constant feeling of anxiety and agitation.

Dexpak | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/31/2014

Tired, no sleep, drunk feeling all time, weak, heartburn, no energy, a walking zombie, every muscle in my body feels dead, no sense of taste. I will never take this drug again.

babyrae | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/20/2014
Condition: Asthma

I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and bronchitis, but my doctor wanted to treat it like it was a walking pneumonia. I have to say I feel 1000x better than before..however the side effects are outrageous (sp?). My whole body is as solid as a rock, swollen up twice my normal size. Moodswings every 30 minutes. I eat like a football player....I recommend this medicine for someone who has been EXTREMELY sick and needs to gain weight back....never again will I take this medicine due to the fact that it puts me in a weird mood and makes me eat like there is no tomorrow.