Acted faster than Vyvanse and lasted longer, kiddo gets home from school totally different still mellow and able to concentrate, and best part is hes eating again no appetite suppression only been just over a week but so far MUCH better improvement very excited for this treatment.

Other than a slight amount effectiveness in the morning, this medication was a dog. We gave our son the starting dose and after lackluster week in school moved him to next highest dose (the highest dose - there are only 3 options???) and same. A little bit of boost once it kicks in, but flatness and he felt low the rest of the day. I had high hopes...very disappointed!

Dataady | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Gave me horrible gut pain and made my mouth feel like paste. Strange since no other methylphenidate has ever done that. Only this one.

Paddy Mac | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

This medication did not work at all. There are a million other meds out there and they all work a bit differently, and I had high hopes for this. I thought since I did well on concerta for so long, even though I struggle to feel med working until a few hours after dosing, that this would be a perfect fit with immediate release up front. Well it was like nothing and took even longer to kick in. This drug just seems totally unnecessary to me because it’s nothing new!

Anonymous | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver

Ryan | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
5/10/2022
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Behavior and appetite much better on Azstarys.

Emma | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/5/2022
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I was struggling staying focused all day in my classes, Azstarys has been a life saver.

Moonlite | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Hands down the best ADHD med I've taken to date. Tried them all and some better than others, but not quite 100%. So when I was told this new one came out I wanted to try it and so glad I did. Zero side effects too. Love it.

Moonlite | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient

Al | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I’ve been working from home since the pandemic. It’s hard to stay focused with my long hours and sedentary workday. Azstarys keeps me motivated from log in to log out.

ADHDlove | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
4/28/2022
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Its funny how so many people on ADHD still have not realized that one drug works differently on others based on their DNA makeup and Diet. Their is no 1 drug fits all hence the reason so many ADHD drugs on the market some work better for others especially ones that mix other drugs. All I can say is my Wife has made the switched and after 3-4 weeks has adjust VERY WELL on the Middle dosage of the 3, it kicks in after about 45 minutes and last all day very smooth, tolerable, HIGE amount of focus compared to the numerous other ADHD drugs she has tried to use and when she comes down at night its mellow and able to sleep. BEST part she has an appetite again no hunger suppression just very clear head and able to focus all day. Been very very good to her this far after being on it now for nearly 4 months. Just know everyone is different so people that have had some bad experiences are not all the same, only trust yourself/child taking the drug all our reviews mean nothing as everyone will be a bit different so at least give it a try glad my wife did. Best of luck ADHD community this is another fantastic tool (option) in the large adhd drug space.Read More Read Less

Rachel | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
4/22/2022
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My son has been on this medication for about 6 weeks and it's working great! He tried Concerta and Adderall but the side effects were awful. He has had some weight loss but that may have started previously when using the other meds. It is also a bit harder for him to fall asleep at night but I am hoping this will get better, Melatonin helps for now. His teacher has nothing but great things to say about his personality and performance at school. Very happy with this mediaction!

Will | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/19/2022
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I used to take Vyvanse at 6AM and a small dose of Adderall at 2PM when it started to wear off . The combination worked well but when it wore off in the evenings, it left me feeling really tired and irritable. I didn't used to take anything at weekends which meant that most of the weekend I felt tired. Vyvanse also made my blood pressure go up substantially. I switched to Azstarys about 8 weeks ago, started on the 39.2 mg/7.8 mg strength for 7 days and then increased to the 52.3 mg/10.4 mg. Overall it works much better than Vyvanse. I take it later (around 7:30AM) because it starts to work much faster and it is still feel the effect at 5:30PM when I finish work. I don't feel the same tiredness/irritability when it wears off and my blood pressure is better. I'm very pleased I switched. The one downside is the cost. it is not covered by my insurance and so I have been using a coupon from the manufacturer. It costs me $50/month with the coupon. I have no idea if/when my insurance will cover it and so if the coupon stops, I'll have to switch back as without insurance, it's really expensive. Read More Read Less

NewPat | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/12/2022
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Started Azstarys about two weeks ago, I was on Concerta before. I feel less agitated and an increase in appetite. Happy with the switch so far.

Fred | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/9/2022

Life changing. Best one.

Dave Z | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
12/27/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Just as advertised, tired of fake advertising! Glad to see there are honest corporations out there still

Soccer Dad | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
10/13/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My 8y/o son is taking this for ADHD. He gets it at around 7:30am. He was previously taking Focalin ER which dropped off a cliff around 8 hours, meaning we had to give him an afternoon dose of the short acting Focalin if we wanted him to do anything at all productive in the afternoon or early evening (say homework, or sports). And then when the short acting Focalin wore off he'd suddenly crash and be very grumpy. In contrast, on Azstarys now, Azstarys keeps on working after school and there's a very slow gradual decline from around 4pm until 7pm, which feels natural (no grumpiness) and is perfect because it's going away around bedtime. Big thumbs up.Read More Read Less

HappyCustomer | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/13/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I have been off and on medication since I was young. Off due to the fact that I didn’t think the loss of appetite and the irritation it gave me was worth the slightly improved focus. Just over a month on Azstarys and I can’t believe how much better it is. My focus is honed in, and I can actually eat normally now!

alanls1 | 3-6 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/12/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Life Changing. Our Daughter is eating better, Loving school & much more attentive in class. No more complaining when its time to brush her teeth. Wonderful after trying other meds.... Love it.

Travis | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/12/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

12 year old with history of ADHD, prescribed Concerta for last year and a half. Made him irritable and appetite was gone. Made switch to Azstarys and the change is remarkable. He is so much more self motivated and in such a better mood since switching. He eats normally and has had no issues with sleep. Wife and I see a huge improvement.

alanls1 | 3-6 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/11/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

We could not be happier. Our daughter is super attentive, stopped complaining about brushing her teeth. She is eating a little better. Teachers have made their own observations and asked us what has changed. +++++ Results.

Travmc77 | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/10/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

12 year old previously on Concerta, improved focus but other side effects prompted us to try Azstarys. Mood, focus, appetite and sleep habits are much improved with Azstarys. My son is self motivated to do his schoolwork and has been in a much better mood. He was very irritable on Concerta. Highly recommend.