In 2006 I had flesh eating bacteria on my leg and also got msra after fighting the doctors on saving my leg which I did I ended up fighting mrsa and olsing toes and a few bones in my foot I was given this last week and have just finished my first week on it so I hope that this will take care of the infection will keep you up to date on the results

aaronswifey | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/17/2011

i was admitted after they couldnt find out what was wrong with my kidneys and i was given vancomycin and got extremely sick with it so they put me on this and so far its easing up the pain in my stomach so im asummin its workin.

rodkathy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
9/12/2010
Condition: Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus

My husband has been on Zyvox 600mg for almost 2 weeks. He had MRSA in and around his lungs from aan acute pancreatitis attack. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks and on many IV antibodics. His white count is almost normal, so it must be working. He says all of his food is tasteless, he has stomach upset & heartburn. I will update this in a few weeks but we think it is working!

Grandma Sherry | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
5/9/2010
Condition: Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium in the Blood

M mother has MRSA, and staph. She has been on so many different antibiotics with no results. We are to the point that she will have to start taking another tyope. This is also a very expensive medication. The doctor will probably put her back on it. I just wish it could be more affordable.

mike | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2010
Condition: Diabetic with Foot Infection due to a Specific Bacteria
rosie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/23/2009
Condition: Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus

I am on my second round of zyvox. The first time, the cough went away, but came back after I finished taking it. Time will tell if it works this time. When first taking it, little side effects. Towards the end, queasy stomach, little appetite, bad taste in mouth and on my lips. This went away in about a week after I finished the first round. If it works, it will be worth it.