Veryyyyy tired during the day

I’ve been on this a little over a month. I have intractable hemiplegic migraines, so pretty much every day, with patches of great weeks here and there every few months. So, is Quilipta helping or am I in a good patch? Hmm. I’ve had outrageous whole body pain, though, intense fatigue, nausea. I’ve had three days of mammoth migraine to boot, the kind where there was no rescue. So, I’m backing off of...

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/21/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

Very satisfied with medication and haven’t had a headache in the 30+days I’ve been using Qulipta. ??

KH | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/20/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I haven't had a single migraine since taking this medication, HOWEVER, I am so tired, have blurry vision and horrible vertigo!!! I have also lost so much strength, I feel like I can barely lift my toothbrush! I hate it because my migraines have gone from one a day to zero but I feel like I can't focus, sleep is bad....it's just bad!!! I hate to say it but I think I'm going to have to go back on Topamax....

Mrs.B | 65-74 | Female | Patient
9/20/2022

I have had cluster headaches for over 20 years. They will go into remission for about 2 years then boom they are back. Qulipta had helped me now for almost 3 months until recently, I am back to having 1 or 2 a day. Any suggestions as to proceed with it? To keep me headache free?

Sara | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/17/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I’ve been having these hormonal migraines that progressively got worse over the last 2-3 years. Up to 7 migraines in 7 days, then I’d have a week off, and then the cycle would repeat. 2 weeks before starting this they morphed and started recurring literally every 4 hours.. the only thing that helped was taking a full caffeine pill literally every 4-6 hours, plus round the clock advil and Tylenol, plus tens unit plus Ice pack to my neck. Was absolutely miserable. Doc started me on Qulipta 60mg which almost immediately stopped the recurring BS, over the first month it happened a few times but that was all. 2nd and 3rd month, I was down to only 3 migraine days in a row per week, which was phenomenal. I did notice a little fatigue so i took it at night (most of my hormonal migraines are occur the first hour or two after I wake up). Slight worsening of my chronic constipation but nothing taking extra magnesium at bedtime didnt fix. Unfortunately, after month 4, they gradually started getting worse again.. in frequency back up to 7-8 days in a row, now with only 2-3 days off before another 7-8 days of migraines. More are recurring (later on in the day after it aborts initially) as well but usually just once or twice a week. My break thru med generally kicks them but I just don’t have enough to get thru my month. Doc is switching me to emgality next so we’ll see… it was so so promising before it stopped working as well :( Read More Read Less

JB | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/15/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

Day 1- no issues Day 2- no rash but very itchy and joints hurt Day 3- severe joint pain, itchy on face and torso. Out of breath trying to move. Stopped treatment. In addition to feeling terrible, I had stress headaches too

LS | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I've been on Qulipta for a little over 3 months and today I'm going off of it. For the first time in almost 20 years I'm near migraine free but the severe constipation just isn't worth it. My body is in so much pain and nothing is helping. I've tried every migraine medication on the market over the years and every one has a side effect of constipation and I've never had a problem but Qulupta causes so much pain and discomfort I have no choice but to come off of it.

Anon | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/20/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I've been trying Qulipta for about 7 months. My experience is much like my experience with Ubrelvy: it works amazingly well (but not perfectly) for headaches but wreaks havoc on the GI system, resulting in bowel effects too weird for sensitive people and an everyday vocabulary - not constipation exactly, not diarrhea exactly, but an indescribable mix of the two. Also, I experience stomach pains and other perpetual abdominal discomfort, including but not limited to mild on-again-off-again nausea, lasting for days after my standard 10mg or 15mg dose. This is beyond troublesome and essentially intolerable. These negative side effects of Qulipta outlast the stated half-life of the drug (11 hours) by many days in my case . The good news is that the positive effect of the drug (headache relief) also way outlasts the drug's half-life. If it weren't for the awful gut side effects I'd be happy to take a mere 15mg of Qulipta for headache blocking once every five days or so and a prescription for 30 100mg tablets would last for months. (My insurance pays for Qulipta after my doc sent them an explanatory note describing my case.) I will wait for some drug company to develop a med that targets migraines with more specificity, leaving the gut alone.Read More Read Less

SJ | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/15/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

The only migraine medication that truly works on all aspects of migraine, including headaches, nausea, vomiting, light sensitivity and anxiety. I had zero side effects! Medicare wouldn't cover it(I was given one month of samples at neurologist) and then I was forced to try other med- aimovig injection, which has made everything worse. Terrible side effects. Now it's stuck in my body for 28 days.

migrainewarrior | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/13/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I have been on Qulipta for a little over a month now. The first couple of weeks I honestly thought that this was not the med for me. I was on 30mg and my body was adjusting to being without Ajovy and I was getting migraines pretty much every day. Then we upped my dose to 60mg and it was like flipping a switch. Within a few days I was migraine free! It has now been about two weeks that I have been migraine free and that has never happened before and I have tried everything! I am so incredibly grateful for Qulipta! I hope things stay this way. I obviously can speak to how it will work long term but for now I am very satisfied with it!Read More Read Less

Kathryn | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/10/2022

I use this medication for Trigeminal Neuralgia treatment. I've had numerous surgeries and take other medications to help manage the pain. I haven't been taking Qulipta for very long, but I have noticed some relief in my daily pain attacks. I have fewer pain attacks than usual.

Angel | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/8/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I am extremely sick on this medication. I can't eat. I vomit every single day. I have lost 12lbs. in 12 days. My stomach hurts so bad. I have had migraines since I was a child. I have been on everything you can imagine. I will not continue this medication.

LesPayne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/7/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I have been seeing a headache specialist for 20 years. We've tried dozens of preventive medications, but the ONLY one that works is Qulipta. It also doesn't put weight on you like most others, & actually reduces my fibromyalgia pain as well. Unfortunately, my insurance won't cover it, but I was able to get it via AbbVie. I feel almost normal for the first time in 20 years.

Gigi | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

This medication makes me feel really weird. I feel tension in my jaws and my temples. I am drowsy and hear a piercing sound in my ears. Definitely would never take again during the day. Agitated mood and no appetite at all.

~Amy~ | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/4/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

As with every other preventive on the market, this worked like a dream for a couple of months. Then my body decided it would not recognize it anymore, so now I am back to daily migraines. I wish somebody would invent a preventive that didn't become completely useless after a few months of use.

TrishaAZ | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I take a 60mg (half in am and half in pm) for migraine prevention. Splitting the pill was CRUCIAL or it made me MOODY! And lots of people said this, why I adjusted dose as such. 20 + years, took Fiorcet daily it was so bad..tried Maxalt, Ubrevly and that 1 Serena Williams takes.... nope! Qulipta is a game changer if you do half and half like I did, I swear!!

Painfree12 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/24/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

After 30 years of migraine and 15 years of cluster headaches, I am pain free after the first dose. Life changing for me.

Patricia Hill | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/24/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I started having severe migraine headaches several times a month. My Dr tried several medications which kinda helped a little, but I was still having migraine headaches and side effects from the medicine. I have missed work, family functions, spent many days and nights in my bed holding my head,in tears. On one visit to the doctor with a migraine,on the brink of giving up,he gave me some samples of qulipta and I could tell a big difference immediately and since I have been taking this medication I can tell a difference over time. I have been on qulipta for two months now and have not had one migraine and I have not experienced any side effects. Hope this helps someone else to give it a try.Read More Read Less

Ann s | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

Only on day 16 but I have not had one migraine since I started it. I used to have 2-4 ,migraines per day. This has completely changed my life; I have it back! :)

jem | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/18/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I have had chronic migraines for 17 + years and have always been denied coverage for treatments i need to improve my quality of "life". i have about 27 migraine days a month. so .. i have very few good or even 'able to get out of bed' type days. i have occipital migraines in my neck that then radiate towards my face and sinus migraines. on week 1 of qulipta i had a migraine every day for 5 days, instead of vomiting and migraines for 12 hours or days or weeks straight (for real unending pain) i had only a few days of 9 hour waking migraines, a few days of 6 hour migraines, then down to just an hour migraine every morning. Its been impressive so far. For side effects my stomach has been a bit hurting, bloating and occasional constipation . random bouts of naseau that goes away as soon as i eat. so far so good. on week 2 and I am living a bit more of a normal life and making it OUT OF BED!! i miss going to the gym. that is my next goal :)Read More Read Less

Ohio Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/6/2022
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I have suffered with migraines since I was in my early 20s (mid 40s now), generally having 2 to 3 migraines a week. My primary care provider sent me for physical therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy, and a chiropractor before sending me to a neurologist. My neurologist prescribed me a variety of drugs over the course of 10+ years, and gave me 10 Marcaine injections with epinephrine every four months down both sides of my neck/shoulders, and I still had migraines. A few months ago I changed neurologists, and he prescribed Qulipta. I have been on it for two months and I haven't had a single migraine yet. I will add that I get the tiredness that a lot of people described, but I will take a few extra naps over having multiple migraines a month.Read More Read Less