36 yr old male. T level below 300. I am only 36 but felt 66. I had no energy, depressed, no sex drive and horrible sweating episodes. Once we found out what was going on I was put on Androgel. I noticed it the 1st day. I was, and am still amazed with it. I feel like a new person. I have so much energy, great mood all of the time and my sex drive is back! This is an awesome product.

This is a very dangerous drug.Currently being advertised on TV and other places as the answer to every mans problem. No side effects are mentioned and it has many! Was given to me WITHOUT blood tests. Appears men are the next hormonal science experiment as women were years ago. How many cancers and other health related issues must happen before the severity of the drug revealed. No side effects wh...

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

mike9586 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/10/2019
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

Testosterone injections work great with bloood work every 3-6 months. The gel basically does nothing for me. I have tried it for 6-12 months on 5 occasions with my testosterone level dropping under 200. The injection I notice a huge difference in 3 days.

Jef | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/26/2018

This medication works like it should. Easy in use.

Progest4LowT | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/15/2018

I use Progesterone Cream for Low Testosterone and to Balance my Hormones as most men have Progesterone, Estrogen, and Testosterone Imbalances. Progesterone is used in the Body to create Testosterone and Estrogen and Regulates their levels. Source: https://www.bodylogicmd.com/hormones-for-men/progesterone

Rotex | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/14/2018
Condition: Pituitary Hormone Deficiency

I'm 62 and have been on Androgel for 5 years. I was originally exhibiting the symptoms of low testosterone, and my physician decided that after testing to confirm this, he would place me on Androgel. My life has turned around, my energy level is back, sex life is back, my workouts in the gym are at high level, and my mind is clear and sharp.