Amazing to be able to see up close without readers! Took a good 20 mins to kick in and start working a little burn when put in eye that goes away quickly. May be a little pricey for small bottle but worth it for sure!

Does not work for me! It’s supposed to be for age related but was never tested on people over 65! What a waste of $90.00! I say this is false advertising!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
5/20/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Tried the sample that my dr gave me. It did not work at all!! Very disappointed.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/19/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Grossly overpriced junk. Only lasts a couple hours

Robin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

The drops did not work for me, not even a little improvement.

Anonymous | 0-2 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Used appropriately eleven drops over three weeks in one eye only to evaluate for competitive shooting. Saw black floaters, suffered four retinal tears with 40% retinal detachment. Vitrectomy and repair is going well. Worked great except for the retinal issue.......

Jfugate | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I tried it twice now, both times got bad migraine headaches, and tightness or pulling of eyes that lasted 2 hours. Vision did get better, but not 100% lasted only about 2 hours. Will not be trying this again not worth the pain. Waste off 79 dollars. Back to my bifocals.

Disappointed | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/14/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Quite honestly they just didn’t work. I tried not with and without contacts. Overall vision with contacts was miserable. $79 wasted. I really did want these to wron

Ts | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I have tried this twice now and I did not have any improvement. Waste of $79.

Rick | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

It just doesn't work for me at all. Not even a slight improvement.

Melissa R | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I left a 2 star review 2 weeks ago. Then I went back to the directions and started following them better. I made sure I was using a full drop and that it was hitting my eye, not my eye lashes. I let the drop stay in my eyes for a full minute or longer before lifting my head, increasing the chances of it being absorbed into the eye, rather than just dripping out quickly. My up close vision is much better when I take the time to use the drops properly. I tend to use them at night when reading and Ive noticed a big improvement. It's not life changing, but it is better. If someone hasn't taken the time to really let the drops sink in, you should give it another try. Maybe it will work a little better for you too. Read More Read Less

Kedie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2022

Vuity eyedrops did absolutely nothing to improve my vision. I gave it an honest try for a week and all I noticed was a burning sensation in my eyes. I even tried it with contacts and nothing improved. Super bummed ??

senorwillburr | 19-24 | Other | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/8/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

WASTE OF YOUR TIME! DID NOTHING BUT STING FOR A BIT.

Mike | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Headache, weird pulling sensations in both eyes, very minimal improvement in near vision. Cost is $79 + exam cost. I tried it for 2 months. The results seemed worse over time. Not for me! My feeling is that this product is all about $$ for the drug company!!

LindaR | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

It makes everything very dark. Darker than it was before I had my cataracts removed. It also does not improve my reading Vision at all. Improve vision of the television a little bit but overall not effective and will not continue to use.

dB | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I’m SO sorry I tried this medication. Two doses of these gave me a whole bunch of floaters in one eye within days!!! I had never had any floaters before this, and I’m told they’re permanent. Worse - my optometrist knew this was a possibility, and didn’t warn me.

Doodle | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

These drops are amazing. I began to see within 15 minutes of dropping them in. Slight burn on the drop entry but goes away. Eyes are definitely dryer during the day with them in but i see so much more clearly. Life Changing. I seem to get about 8 hours of use before it slowly goes away for the next couple hours. I've started using eye drops at night to help with the dryness. The brightness in rooms with yellow lighting--definitely dimmer with the drops in but takes a bit of getting used to - not enough for me to not use them at all.Read More Read Less

Vuity 1.25% | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Caused a 3 hour long severe migraine like headache, nausea, pain in eye, severe redness, visual disturbances, blurred vision and still have a milder headache and eye pain 13 hours later.

Jeff | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Waste of time and money.

Pamela | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I’ve been anxiously awaiting FDA approval of these drops. I started bugging my eye doctor for this medication before it was even available. I had LASIK eye surgery two years ago which restored perfect vision for distance but left me with reduced near vision. I’ve been having to use 1.5 readers when using my phone or doing paperwork. Well at my eye appointment today my doctor provided me with a sample which I used upon getting home. AMAZING!! At about 10 minutes in I began noticing the difference and within 20 minutes my near vision was completely restored! I did experience a very brief bout of eye strain/pain culminating in a mild headache at first. But within 45 minutes of use I had no headache or problems. Read More Read Less

Anne B | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I put one drop in each eye and waited 15 minutes to see if I could read without my reading glasses. There was zero improvement and I got a headache. I wasted $69 on getting the prescription and $79 on the product. I am happy for those people it works for because I was REALLY looking forward to it working for me.

Deedee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I was excited to us Vuity. But after using the drops there was no change, my eyes were always blurry. The drops cost was around $100- I guess I'm going back to my glasses. It was too good to be true to work but I'm hopeful.