I need +2.0 reading glasses for near vision due to age related presbyopia. I gave these drops a try and I had moderate results. Application was no harder than any other eye drops. I did not feel the sting others report, but you do know they were put in. After 15-20 minutes, my near vision improved enough to be able to read my phone text, though not with perfect clarity. Same goes for laptop/comp...

THE DROPS WORKED!!!! :D...... But only for a few hours... And I had to use them every day... And they caused me discomfort.... THEN I FOUND OUT THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO BECOME FREE FROM READING GLASSES!!!......My doctors educated me on LASIK and "Lens Replacement".... I HAD LASIK... AND ONLY HAD TO HAVE IT ON 1 EYE!!!.... AND I AM TOTALLY FREE FROM READERS. MY ADVICE: Try the drops.... But underst...

David Bryce | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/3/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I used Vuity twice, and it permanently damaged my vision. I now have a whole bunch of floaters in my right eye that are apparently never going away. They cross back and forth in my field of vision as I try to read or watch TV. I’m so bummed I tried this product - I feel like an idiot. Count me in as well if there’s ever a class action law suit.

Saratoga | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/3/2022

My right eye is permanently dilated due to an accident and I struggle with a glare in that eye which impacts my vision. After 10 minutes Vuity makes that pupil “normal” again and no more glare! And it lasts all day. Such a relief to have this option. I had a little burning on day 1 which then went away. If you aren’t happy on the first day I recommend continuing for a while to see if you adapt to it.

TJ | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/29/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

This crap burned so bad at first, although it didn't last long, it was uncomfortable. No help at all with my vision, so a WASTE of $80.

Carly | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Used for first time today and had probably the worst headache of my life and some pain in eyes. Felt like I was looking through a layer of water. Took ibuprofen and headache better after an hour and a half. Vision improved some but not worth the side effects! Waste of $80. Very pricey for such a small bottle of drops!

COMPTUECH1 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/26/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I tried this product daily for 2 months. One drop each eye and 15 mins I was able to see better. 30 mins till everything was like with glasses. Then almost to the min 2 hours later my vision fades and I am done. I have tried taking at different times no difference. I am on no medications, 48 healthy and did not start wearing glasses till 44. This needs to be improved or greatly reduce the price to make me try again.

COMPTUECH | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/26/2022

AM | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I was very excited to learn this was a new Rx for something that nearly everyone gets after the age of 40. I hate readers being on a computer all day long, so was excited to get this. I tried it now for over a week and no improvement whatsoever in my vision. I read all of the clinical studies early on and thought for sure this was going to be a game-changer, but it's clearly not. Try first before you buy.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

No change. Nothing. Does not work. Not even a little. Enjoy my $79. If I had read all of these reviews, I would have saved my money.

Gail | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I immediately had a headache. Then my blood pressure went thru the roof. I have a home blood pressure machine at home and it was 168/105. I checked it several times, is just now coming down to 145/95. Took about 2 hours to come down. I also felt sick to my stomach. I tried to read an email, and the drops DID NOT work. I would Not recommend.

Becky57 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/14/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

First day if use, I thought would be an adjustment day. Still needed my 2.50 readers as could not read computer screen, small print, adjust to the brightness of screen as appeared glaring. My left eye was better than right and had to close right eye to see. Not impressed so far. Day 2 was pleased could read a prescription bottle, then my hopes were trashed as lasted maybe 1hr, pupils were smaller ( I thought I looked like a vampire, without the fangs), eyes red but that went away. WASTED $79. If there is a class action lawsuit, I want in. Bunch of crooks. Read More Read Less

NC | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/11/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I was so excited to not need my reading glasses at work anymore... instill one drop into each eye around 7:30, the first hour or so was great. I could read my paperwork with no problem. About an hour and half in my eyes started feeling irritated and started getting red. Then they started swelling and getting MORE red. Then the whole right side of my face started swelling. That's when I promptly chewed up a Benadryl tablet and placed an ice pack on my face. My work supervisor called the local urgent care to see how fast they could get me in. Got me in quickly, gave me a steroid injection and flushed my eyes out with saline. Was basically back to normal by the end of the day. NEVER AGAIN!Read More Read Less

Disappointed | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Me eyes ache as if being strained all day after I put the burning drops in - vision did not improve after two days of using them - wasted $79

Michelle | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/7/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

First, I was excited about this product and I wanted it to work. However, Vuity Ophthalmic did not improve my eyesight. I experienced a temporary aftertaste in my mouth after using it. It was disappointing that it did not improve my eyesight for me and that it was a waste of $78.00.

SportsUmp | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/1/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

1. One drop in each eye 30-40 minutes before game time and I am all set to officiate sports. 2. 15 minute in, eyes will slightly ache and "fludder", but that subsides. 3. 30 minutes in, I can clearly read indicators, lineup cards, referee sheets, etc. 4. 3 hours in, I can clearly read my phone and text game information. 5. 4 to 6 hours is the fading period for me where eyes will return to pre drop status. I only use them once or twice a week, but the results is pretty consistent. I am at a +2.0, but I think it is time to bump up and I don't know if it normal presbyopia progression or the eyedrops so I did not mark "excellent".Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 0-2 | Female | Patient
6/27/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

It not only did not help. Not one bit. It made my eyes worse. Beware of this.

Scott | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/24/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

After the third use I started seeing a black dot out of my left eye 4 hours after using Vuity. By the next morning it looked like a black hair floating in my eye...each day my left eye progressively got worse. Now I'm being treated for 5 tears to the retina in my left eye. A week before using Vuity I had a complete eye exam with no issues. Coincidence??? I don't think so.

Ed E. | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/21/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I'm over the target age, but It works perfectly for me. (I'm 60) I'm farsighted with some astigmatism. Everything up close to is very sharp. An interesting side effect is ambient lighting looks noticably dimmer. At night I doubt I'll be doing any driving. Though I won't be using it daily, I'm very impressed with the results.

Avuity | 0-2 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/19/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

I know that this supposed medication not only did not work at all, it made my eyes worse. I now have to wear my glasses whenever I watch TV. I never had to do that before taking the drops. If there is a class action lawsuit, sign me up. Shameful.

Eddie Taylor | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/16/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

This medication for the eyes is AWSOME! I have been using this for a couple of weeks and everything is so much clearer in HIGH DEFINITION! My monitor was set at 150% scaling and now I have it set at 100% and am able to put 3 viewing areas on it, side by side, my work get done so much faster.

Suzanne W. | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/15/2022
Condition: age-related farsightedness

Eyes burned with application then aching. The ache in my eyes was bad enough to warrant pain relief (Tylenol). I was able to read without glasses but not comfortably. After waiting about an hour hoping for full effectiveness, I realized it was not going to get any better and just put my glass back on. I am up to 4.0x so maybe that’s too much for the drops to work.