I wanted something non addictive for sleep because I was afraid of dependency. My doc offered this new drug and I thought I would try it out. It’s worked great, it did take about week to really kick in but I’m happy with the results.

Took this novelty sleep drug..useless as Ambien..and the rest of Z drugs..useless potion..going back to Midazolam.

muggle68 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/1/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I have a terrible time trying to fall asleep. This works! It does take a little longer, about 1 hour or so to start working. But I get a full nights rest, and I have great dreams! All happy. Works really well for me.

MD | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am on night 5 and so far, NOTHING! I am exactly the same. Can’t fall asleep and when I do it’s 2 hours at most. My doctor said I had to try it for 30 days. Ughhhhhh

Hunkmuffin4u | 55-64 | Male | Patient
11/28/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Not being able to fall asleep and not being able to sleep through the night are symptoms of depression and need different medications. Had these troubles for fifteen years until I read an article about depression in my thirties. Saw my doctor and was referred to a psychiatrist for antidepressants. It's been over twenty-five years now with regular sleep through anti-depressants! Talk to your doctor about depression being the cause of your sleep problems.

Seth | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/16/2022

Anna Lokshin | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/13/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am 67 yo female with problem falling asleep. Had such high hopes for this new drug. Not only didn't it make me sleepy, but there were multiple unpleasant sensations: itchiness, strange racing thoughts, etc. Ended up taking Ambien.

Informed1 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/12/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Seems to allow you to relax so you can fall asleep but not for too long. Had multiple bizarre dreams I wouldn’t call them nightmares but they weren’t pleasant either and intermittent sleep. Been on it now for over a week and I don’t think this is going to work I will try it again one or two more times and then that’s it thank this medication is way overpriced too much hype and it is not good. Some people complain about vivid nightmares that’s the last thing you need.

TRA | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
11/8/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I've been taking a 50mg dose for two weeks. So far, I might as well be taking a tic tac for all the good it's done. My PA says to keep going and that it can take a month to kick in. I'm not optimistic.

F.W. | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I couldn’t hardly breath for 4 hours. I’ve never felt so drugged in such a horrible way. Still no sleep. This was poison to me.

Mickey | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/5/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

So far so good. It was all i hoped for. I had dreams but nothing unusual. It is pricey

Sthtxx01 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/21/2022

OMG!!! | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/17/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

OMG I have never in my life had a night of horror after taking this medication. How did it get approved! I had lingering effects the next day. I was actually scared to go to sleep the next night. I read the reviews but thought maybe I’ll be one of the very few it worked for, NOPE!!! Never again!

Jon Springer | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/10/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

It wakes you up, rather than put you to sleep.

Midwest | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Tried 50 mg it for three weeks . It took 1-2 hrs to fall asleep. Dreams were vivid & turned into night terrors that stayed w me for days. Left me groggy & unable to function next day. Suicidal thoughts. Constipating. Headaches. Anxiety. Tossed them out. I would rather not sleep.

Des | 55-64 | Female | Patient
10/2/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Horrible medication. Might as well continue taking Ambien. After 4 hours I’m still wide awake. 50 mg does nothing for me.

GRG | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/27/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I have been on Halicon for years and it works but I wanted to try something else. I tried Q and It took hours to dose off and when I did I slept for minutes with insane weird dreams. I slept a total of one hour on it. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Th.o. | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/26/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Will not shut my mind down. It does not work period.

Amy Charlotte | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/23/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

It’s almost been a week and a half and so far this is the strongest medication I’ve been on.. and I’ve been on them all for the past 23 years. The only problem is, I wake up once every morning around 3-4 but I do fall back asleep.

Lilly | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/13/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I’ve been taking 25mg for a few weeks, works a lot better than Dayvigo, and I can wake up easier in the morning which is nice. I feel my overall quality of sleep has improved, I haven’t been getting any weird dreams and tend to be able to sleep well through the night. But on the 25mg I’ve still had a lot of difficulty actually falling asleep. Just got bumped up to 50mg, so far was easier to fall asleep with, but was a little drowsy during the day. This med for me is definitely one of those meds you take every night, and not intermittently, otherwise I feel like the side effects are increased and efficacy is limited. Read More Read Less

AL | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/12/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

This medication has worked great for me. I’ve had issues sleeping the entire night for a long time. I was very apprehensive about taking some of the other widely prescribed medications due to side effects. So far, Quviviq has worked great. I am able to sleep easily and when I do wake, I fall asleep again easily. When I start the morning, I am well rested and feel fully energized. There is no hangover with Quviviq that I have experienced.

IRG | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/9/2022
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Used this for 2 nights and willing to try one more night but if it doesn't improve I will stop using it. The sleep was intermittent and not restful at all.