It apparently works, according to the Radiologist, but I experience excessive weakness for 3 full days after being injected (in my IV) with this. The weakness continues for weeks afterward whenever I engage in any physical activity. I do NOT recommend this!! I had 2 CT scans a year apart, and experienced the same symptoms both times!

DropsyDoll | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/10/2013
Condition: X-Rays Done for Diagnostic Purposes

metformin 500mg | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/13/2008