I have had severe muscle pain in the back of my head and lower neck. In addition to muscle pains in my legs

Natie | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
6/22/2020
Condition: Conditions of Excess Stomach Acid Secretion

I use it when ever I’m bloated and works everytime.

Angela | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/17/2020
Condition: Heartburn

When I do get acid reflux/hearburn, it's quite painful especially in my throat. I take 1 Gavison Extra Strength Chewable tablet and it works 90% of the time within 15 minutes. If I don't have relief after about 30 minutes, I might take another 1/2 tablet. Side note: for me eating East Indian foods triggers some very serious acid reflux!

Reza | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/6/2018
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I had it only like 2 tea spoons i was treated with my acidity problem but after 5 hours i started getting allergy reaction rashes on my skin all over my body ,, sore throat runny nose and 3 days of not beging able to move at all i was actually on holiday and fortunately by being lucky i used antihistamines tablets without knowing i had allergies to gastro gel its been 10 days i still have some problem allergies still in my body my cinus and breathing ways are still red and runny got some red spots on my throat too have injected Corton and im hping to get better soon if anyone has any advice for me please contact me on my email at [email protected] thank u

Manny | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/31/2017
Condition: Heartburn

I was diagnosed with GERD/Acid Reflux since 2010 was prescribed with Pantoloc 40mg and alternately with Zantac 150. It didn't work. Keep me awake at night due to coughing and have to raised my head up for 1-3 hrs before getting a sleep. Was told by a good EENT doctor to try Gaviscon Extra in early 2016. What a big relief! It controlled by acid reflux 100% and sleep well! I am so grateful and thankful to that EENT doctor.

Eosin | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient