I live at 9000' above sea level. Needless to say, the air is dry. Ponaris has stopped all my nosebleeds, which I used to have daily. Use it at night before going to bed. Much more effective than a humidifier, in my experience.

I have high blood pressure and am on medication for HBP. After using Ponaris Nasal 3 times as prescribed by my physician, I experienced rapid heart rate, jaw pain and elevated bp. My bp is normally under control with my meds

Uncle Mark | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/17/2021

Such a find! Simple. Inexpensive! Effective. It claims a formulation 90 years old. And there is no need to change. All natural. It stops dry nose and helps a lot with winter nosebleeds. Absolutely delighted with this. At my local old fashioned pharmacy and about half the cost of any nationally distributed OTC chemicals.

IY | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/16/2020

Caused very severe burning in my nasal tissues. Used it before going to bed and the burning woke me up.

Deaneo | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/1/2020

Only been using for about 60 days . It has been extremely helpful in preventing nosebleed. Wonderful product and I can't thank the manufacturers enough.

Cat Lady X2 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/12/2020

I have used this produce for many years. But I do not spray or drop it into my nose. I have very dry nostrils, so I use a Q-tip to apply it inside my nostrils at bedtime. It works wonders and in a day or two the cracking has healed. I highly recommend Polnaris!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/26/2018

I get sinus infections everytime I fly. My ENT Doctor told me to try Ponaris Oil 2 drops in the am and 2 drops in the pm. I have flew twice no sinus infection and I wake up in the morning able to breath.