I am not one to take prescription drugs. Having said that, after 4 years of increasing sexual pain I finally trusted my doctor in her recommendation for Vagifem. Pleasantly, I found that within the first week I had greatly reduced pain during intercourse. AND, during the 4 years when it was painful, I started having Urinary Tract Infections, UTIs. Very painful! I waited a year to review. I have o...

This is a question, when using this drug can my husband perform oral sex on me safely? I cannot find this answer any where i look thanks

Gina | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/17/2021
Condition: Postmenopausal Urethral Atrophy

I had very painful sex to the point that I completely stopped. Then started using vagifem. At first I had to use a lidocaine cream to be able to have sex (numbed the area so did not feel pain). But after taking vagifem for about 6 months I stopped the other cream and now have no pain. Magic!

Sinclear | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2021
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

I was cured of herpes simplex virus, The Doctor's email ____________________________Robinsonbuckler11 @ {{gmail}} .com����https://www.robinbuckler. com....

Anon | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/16/2021
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

Used for few weeks.its giving me terrible pain and swelling. Intercourse has become unbearable. Not using this product any more. Think it will cause more harm.

Chaddie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/15/2020

Been on this for years prior to using this I was sore due to atrophy caused by the menopause I don't think the dose is quite enough as I find I also have to use additional lubricant.

Tsunami | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/19/2020
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

Likely to be cause of continual internal, unseen rectal bulging that resulted in pain, bleeding and very itch mucous, many, many times. Internal bulging required expensive, time-consuming banding by colorectal surgeon every time that carried some risk. Since Vagifem was ceased, NO MORE INTERNAL RECTAL BULGING! I wish I had not used Vagifem and now have areas of scar tissue on the rectal walls, and a much lighter wallet. Vagifem did not do very much at all for vaginal burning. Development of uterine fibroids in the years since taking Vagifem. Lots of unexplained health problems that have improved dramatically or disappeared completely since I stopped taking Vagifem. Sorry, cannot recommend this drug at all.